We are a small family business from Manchester who hand make skin loving products that are Cruelty Free and Vegan.
We have been making our skin care and bath products in small batches in our little workshop since 2011 and started selling at local markets in 2013.
We can now be found at markets in Greater Manchester and Lancashire most weekends as well as now selling our products nationwide through our online shop.
All BubbleOff! products are Vegan and Cruelty Free. BubbleOff! has now been accredited by PETA and we can be found on the PETA database of Vegan and Cruelty Free companies.
What is BubbleOff! about?
- With the help of our chemist and customers, we work hard to produce vegan products that are not only cruelty free, funky, fresh and smell delicious, but are soft and gentle to even the most sensitive skin. We found NO extra benefits to using animal products in skin care than natural oils and butters and felt strongly that our products should be vegan and cruelty free.
- We make all of our products using locally sourced natural ingredients. All of our suppliers have provided certification to prove that their raw ingredients is NOT tested on animals and complies with EU regulations.
- ALL of our products are vegan, including our skin creams and serums.
- We do NOT test our product on animals (just sisters!) and all ingredients used by us is cruelty free.
- We want everyone to be able to enjoy BubbleOff! products and we take time to perfect our recipes to make sure that can happen.
I was fortunate enough to trade at the magical Chatsworth House Christmas markets last year and had a it was a real success for me. My plan was that this year, I would use a proportion of my profits to support local dog rescue services like Manchester & Cheshire Dogs Home and Rochdale Dog Rescue to pay for much needed food and vet bills. I am passionate about animal welfare and would love to be able to support these particular charities as they are local to me and do some amazing work keeping dogs safe and work responsibly to re- home them.
My partner is a fully qualified dog trainer and has offered his services to help re train these homeless dogs for their forever home for free if I manage to donate at least 10% of my profits both Manchester & Cheshire Dogs Home and Rochdale Dog Rescue from Chatsworth House Christmas market this year.
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances I am unable to afford the cost of the pitch and be able to have enough stock to trade.
I would love the support of customers and fans of luxurious, funky , vegan skincare to support me to get there this year to allow me to trade and use the profit to expand BubbleOff! nationally and to help these charities.