These Terms and Conditions apply to the “Crowdfunder £100 Giveaway” promotional campaign (to be referred to as the “campaign”). By entering into the campaign, entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter is Crowdfunder Ltd, C-Space 5-7 The Crescent, Newquay, TR7 1DT (Crowdfunder, Crowdfunder.co.uk).
2. The campaign opens at 4:00pm on 22 November 2019 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11:59pm 29 November 2019 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Promotional Period”). No entries will be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date.
3. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and entries which are delayed, duplicated, incomplete, illegible, submitted via an alternative method or lost through technical problems will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for such entries. Proof of submission online will not be accepted as proof of entry.
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over and be a UK resident.
5. Entrants must meet the following campaign criteria:
a. Entrants must also match the Back Her Business programme eligibility criteria. See here for more information: NatWest (England & Wales), Royal Bank of Scotland (Scotland), Ulster Bank (Northern Ireland)
b. Winning entrants are required to run a Crowdfunder campaign between 4:00 pm 22 November 2019 and midday (12:00 pm) on 29 December 2019.
c. Entrants will need to launch an “all-or-nothing” crowdfunding project on 3% fees with a minimum target of £200 on Crowdfunder.co.uk within the promotional period. See here for more information on funding options
d. Projects must close successfully by reaching or surpassing the funding target by midday (12:00) 29 December 2019.
e. Entrants warrant that the entry is their own original work.
f. Entries are to be registered in the name of the individual or organisation who will represent the entry throughout the duration of the campaign.
g. Entrants must ensure they have consent from any other project or organisation owners before entering the campaign.
7. The promoter will pledge a maximum of one hundred pounds (£100.00) on the entrants Crowdfunder project at the promoter’s discretion within the promotional period. There is no minimum pledge amount.
8. The entrant may only launch a maximum of one (1) Crowdfunder project on Crowdfunder.co.uk during the promotional period.
9. Recipients will be notified by email and may be announced on the promoter’s social channels at the discretion of the promoter.
10. The recipients will receive the one hundred pounds (£100.00) pledge award subject to successfully completing a Crowdfunder campaign and abiding by the campaign criteria outlined in 5c.
11. Entrants are responsible for all expenses incurred as a result of participating in this campaign and claiming their pledges. This may include, but is not limited to, costs associated with the production of a promotional video, purchasing images or promoting the project.
12. By accepting the pledge, winners agree to be the subject of, and participate in, a case study to be published on the Promoters’ web and social channels for the purposes of promoting the Promoters’ services and/or future campaigns if the Promoters request it. By entering into the campaign you are providing your consent for this activity.
13. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the campaign or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of their reasonable control. The Promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment.
14. If you have opted in to receive marketing and communications from the Promoters then by entering this campaign and providing your details you are providing your consent for the Promoters and relevant partners to use your personal information to contact you with information about products and services, special offers and rewards. From time to time, the Promoters may contact you by mail, telephone, email, other electronic messaging services (such as text, voice, sound or image messages including using automated calling systems) or fax for these purposes. It may be necessary to transfer your information to another country. If we do we will make sure that it is given the same levels of protection as needed under the UK Data Protection Act.
15. By entering your project on http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk, you agree for the details of your name and your project, including supplied photos, written pitch and videos, to be made public on http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk and the Promoters’ social media.
16. You confirm and warrant that no aspect of your participation in this campaign will infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
17. The Promoters accept no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control. All lost, damaged or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
18. Illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the campaign in a manner which in the Promoters’ reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms or unfair to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the campaign, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant, or the Promoters and/or any of their agents or representatives) may be rejected from the campaign at the Promoters’ sole discretion. Where such actions have significantly impaired the campaign, the Promoters may, at their sole discretion, vary the campaign as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
19. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt. Only entries received in accordance with these Terms and the instructions will be accepted. Failure to respond to a notification within a reasonable time may result in disqualification and another entrant may be selected at the Promoters’ discretion. In the event that the entrant declines the selection, the Promoters may elect, at their discretion, to select another entrant. The Promoters will make reasonable attempts to contact successful entrants. If no acknowledgement is received in response to such attempts, the Promoters may reallocate the place.
20.The Promoters, in their sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant at any stage for providing untruthful, inaccurate, misleading details and/or information and/or is otherwise in breach of these Terms.
22. By entering the campaign, you are deemed to accept these Terms and all other terms and conditions. The Promoters may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of entry into the campaign and/or the dates on which the campaign will be promoted and the Promoters reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw these Terms and/or the campaign without liability and without prior notice.
23. These Terms are governed by and construed and performed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms.