The First Edition of this beautiful cookbook has over 100 recipes supplied by cookbook author Nick Paul as well as some brilliant recipe contributions from the Arran community. It has been designed by Arran based graphic designer Simon Ross-Gill.
- Edition: First Edition
- Pages: 120 b/w pages + 16 colour pages
- Book dimensions: 21cm x 21cm
- Book Format: Paperback or PDF (please select relevant reward)
- Delivery: Arran or Uk-wide (please select relevant reward)
The recipes showcase the best of local Scottish produce with an emphasis on seasonality and sustainability. All are designed for the home cook with tips and variations to suit a range of tastes. Arran Eco Savvy is delighted to support the book and has contributed sustainable eating guidance.
* Please pre-order the book by selecting one of the rewards on this crowdfunder. and it will be delivered to you if the target is met.
10% of the total raised will be going to Arran Eco Savvy.
Arran Eco Savvy is a charity based on the Isle of Arran with the aim of identifying and accomplishing environmental projects to benefit our community and supporting sustainable living. To find our more about our work please visit our website: