The Alba Party is dedicated to restoring Scotland’s independence. As we are a new party, every donation, no matter the size will be crucial to our success.
A #Supermajority in the Scottish Parliament is the only mandate Scotland will need to begin negotiating our country's independence as a parliament, rather than just a party.
Now is the time... Let's tip the balance in Scotland's favour.
One week after launch, the ALBA Party has secured 32 fantastic candidates for election and thousands of members. But we need your help to ensure we secure the independence #Supermajority in the Scottish Parliament this year; tasked with securing an independent Scotland.
Little or large, please consider contributing to this crowdfunder whatever you can to help achieve the independence Supermajority.
ALBA in numbers...
After a whirlwind seven days we are:
- 4,100 members
- 32 candidates the length and breadth of Scotland
- 2 serving MPs
- Led by a Former First Minister
- 7 serving Councillors as candidates with dozens more applying across Scotland
- Both the Equalities and Women’s Conveners of the SNP as ALBA candidates
- First policy Conference arranged for Saturday 3 April.
ALBA is Scotland’s new political force.
ALBA Candidates – Top 10 for diversity
- 18 women
- 7 serving councillors
- 6 current or former parliamentarians
- 3 BAME candidates
- 3 candidates with disabilities
- 2 serving MPs
- 2 economists
- 1 Gaelic speaker
- 1 former champion boxer
- 1 Former First Minister
Further info https://www.albaparty.org/introducing_our_candidates
Promoted by Kirk J. Torrance on behalf of the Alba Party, both at 1 Lochrin Square, 92-98 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QA, Scotland