- Projects that involve loans, investments, equity, shares, or anything relating to a criminal investigation.
- Projects that are listed on another crowdfunding platform at the same time as they are listed on Crowdfunder.co.uk.
- Projects that are raising funds to buy real estate, or pre-sell stakes or holidays in properties that are not yet owned by the project owner or built.
- Offensive material. This means any hate speech or pornographic material.
- Crowdfunder holds the right to decide what is offensive.
- Rewards that offer e-cigarettes, vapes, tobacco, drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Rewards that offer contests, raffles, coupons or lifetime memberships.
- Rewards that offer firearms, weapons, knives, weapon accessories or replicas of weapons.
- Manufactured products which don’t meet EU safety guidelines (i.e. CE Mark, Kitemark).
Crowdfunder recommends that you do not accept any unsolicited financial incentives such as loans which are offered to you by other members on the platform.