Get up to £2,000
Crowdfund Harrow supports local ‘not-for-profit’ projects and activities designed to build a better Harrow together for everyone.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
You may be eligible for a match fund from Harrow Council of up to 50% of your project target, or up to £2,000 maximum pledge. Before completing your application for match-funding we ask that you read the accompanying guidance notes fully. Read here.
- The project must take place in Harrow
- All applicants must be aged 18 years or over
- That your project contributes towards our corporate objectives. Read here
- Be a ‘not for profit’ voluntary and community organisation delivering project/activities for the benefit of people living, working or schooling in Harrow
- Be a properly constituted organisation that has the appropriate: governance and policy documents; a management committee; a bank account in the name of the organisation with a minimum of two cheque signatories.
- Have an annual income of not more than £400,000 per annum
- The project must be completed within a year of the grant being awarded unless otherwise agreed.
- You must sign a Grant Acceptance agreement
- Harrow Council will consider pledging to your project subject to the extent to which it benefits local people, and also how much has already been pledged to similar projects.
- You must also reach 25% of your funding target, before a pledge from Harrow Council is made.
What can we not fund?
Please read the full guidance here before making an application.