London's most unique experience
HotTug UK is proud to bring the World's first wood-fired floating hot tub to central London this summer and you can experience it first. Yes, a boat which is also a hot tub. Imagine sailing along the Regent's Canal in Old Street, whilst bathing in fresh water heated to 38 degrees!
Our crowdfunding campaign provides you with the opportunity to enjoy this incredible experience before anyone else whilst also securing exclusive early bird booking discounts.
Get on board with our crowdfunding campaign. You really don't want to miss the boat, on this truly oarsome experience....
Will it be fun?
When we first set eyes on the HotTug we knew it really was love at first sight, we just had to bring them to central London, but just don't take our word for it, look at tripadvisor:
What You Get
Our Hot Tug experience is 90 minutes of pure relaxation and fun. We are based on the Regent's Canal in Central London and our experience is one you will never forget and are sure to return time and time again.
- 90 minutes of time on the water inside the HotTug for up to 7 people. All of our prices are for up to 7 people so it works out at under £23 per person with our early bird pricing.
- Full instruction provided before you set sail.
- We have toilets, changing rooms and showers on site and our location provides privacy when entering and leaving the HotTug.
- Why not go VIP and get your personal captains hat, robe and towel.
We have sold out of many packages and so have added some more standard experiences. Get in quick before they go!
About The HotTug & HotTug UK
The HotTug is the world’s first wood-fired hot tub that you can sail. Float down the canal, sipping a cold drink and relax in the steaming hot water - a truly fantastic never-to-be-forgotten experience.
- The water is fresh and heated to 38 degrees, allowing all year round use.
- Relax with a group of friends, take someone on a very special date or host a special event.
- The HotTug is equipped with a quiet electric motor so that you can sail along the canal.
- We have approval from The Canal & River Trust and hold commercial insurance. The HotTug is extremely safe.
- Invented and hand made in Holland by Frank de Bruijn.
Timeline Who is this for?
The HotTug brings with it huge amounts of press attention wherever it goes. Central London is yet to see a HotTug and we anticipate a huge volume of media attention when we launch the product in July. We have a pack available outlining potential promotional opportunities for your brand or business. Please get in touch to get your name associated with what is set to be one of London's most in demand attractions.
Follow us to support our campaign
Website - www.hottuguk.com
Facebook - @hottuguk
Twitter - @hottuguk
Instagram - hottuguk
When will you open? We are nearly ready to go. We've worked hard over the past year to gain our license, commercial insurance and will be ready to open in early July.
When can you book? Payment will be taken from you once the crowdfunding campaign closes on July 11th. As soon as this has gone through we will then send a link to all crowdfunding supporters so that they can book their slot before anyone else.
When are you running until? We will be open all year round.We have a whole host of FAQ's answered on our website, check them out or feel free to get in touch with any questions which you may have. We are more than happy to help out. https://www.hottuguk.com/faq/