Help get Green Party MPs elected in Hackney South & Shoreditch and Hackney North & Stoke Newington
Hackney Greens are the largest Green Party in London with more than 1000 members - we can really set the agenda at the General Election in June!
With your support we will be sending a leaflet to every single voter. Help us get our message out!
Hackney Green Party is campaigning for affordable homes, fair wages and clean air for Hackney. We are the only political party in the borough that consistently campaigns against government cuts and policies that target the poor and most vulnerable.
Help us spread the word about:
- A Fair Economy: that works for everyone and a true living wage for all
- Our NHS: A properly funded, public NHS free from private profiteering and with investment in mental health services
- Energy and Climate: A rapid transition to a low carbon economy creating new jobs and growth for a sustainable future
- Education: Scrap university tuition fees and bring academies and free schools back into local authority control
- Housing: Secure, affordable, energy efficient homes for everyone, new protections for renters.
- Transport: Bring the railways back into public ownership and introduce an immediate 10% reduction in fares.
- The EU: Hold the government to account on their negotiations for exiting the EU, it must not be used as a backdoor for rolling back hard won safeguards and protections for people and the environment.
This election is a crucial point in the future of the UK, we need to turn the tide on the Tory's regressive policies and campaign for a positive, progressive vision for a fairer and sustainable society.
The 2017 Green Party manifesto will be published soon, you can read our 2015 mini manifesto here.
By making a donation you confirm that you are eligible to make political donations in the UK, and that this donation is not made for or on behalf of any other person. All donations received are subject to the regulations of the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000.
Want to get involved in the campaign?
Click here to see how you can get involved in the campaign in a variety of ways!
Published and promoted by Paul Urwin on behalf of the Hackney Green Party, 3 Belgrave House, 217 Queensbridge Road, London, E8 4DU. Hosted by Crowdfunder.