Stand Up for What Matters
DONATE TODAY for a greater Green voice in Parliament standing up for social, economic and environmental justice.
Let’s join together and stand up for a just, tolerant society that demands we lead with hope, courage and conviction. Please help us make history and deliver more Green MPs to parliament.
With this snap General Election Theresa May is attempting to force through an extreme Brexit, gloss over her party’s election expenses scandal and avoid having to defend the abysmal record of her Government.
96% of our funding comes from membership and individual donations like yours. We refuse to accept big money from unethical sources so please donate to our campaign so that we can be an even stronger progressive voice in Parliament.
- £20 boosts social media posts to get our key messages spreading online.
- £50 gets 500 hard-hitting climate change focussed leaflets printed.
- £100 covers travel for our leadership team to one of our hardworking local parties.
- £250 pays the salary of an experienced campaigns organiser for half a week.
- £500 delivers a full targeted social media campaign.
£50 from 5,000 supporters boosts us to our stretch target of £250,000 and would fund our boldest, most targeted campaign yet to get more Green MPs into parliament.
By making a donation you confirm that you are eligible to make political donations in the UK, and that this donation is not made for or on behalf of any other person. All donations received are subject to the regulations of the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000.
Published and promoted by Nick Martin on behalf of the The Green Party, The Biscuit Factory, Unit 201 A Block, 100 Clements Road, London, SE16 4DG. Hosted by Crowdfunder.