Whilst Theatre & Live Performance is on hold for the foreseeable future. Starburst Performers Project will bring live professional theatre back into schools. We plan to produce Shows/Workshops to be performed outside on Playing fields and Playgrounds. This will ensure that all Company Performers, School Staff and Students can remain safe in the current post pandemic times we are in.
Our initial fund target would allow us to cover the basic of setting up the project for our first season. The dream target would allow us to run the whole project for at least 2 years. We would be able to open it up to more students affected by the aftermath of the pandemic and in need of performing arts experience and training. The extra funding would allow us to offer the Starburst Performers Project Show/Workshop to more inner city schools. Whose children would have never experience theatre or live performance.
Children will be entertained and educated through by the performances and will be invited to take part in the group workshops.
Having fun and building confidence through creativity
- A shared experience of live performance
- Improve wellbeing and social and emotional development
- Improve mental health through promoting positive choices and ways to build resilience.
- An appreciation and value in the arts
- Support language development for those with English as second language