The true impact of Corona Virus:
- 1 in 4 people have not received any mental health support when needed during the Corona Virus!
- An average of 75% of people say their mental health has deteriorated!
- Suicide attempts have drastically risen since Lockdown began!
- Obesity levels have increased as Gym’s and other activity spaces have been closed and some permanently shutting during the Covid-19 pandemic!
Cumbrian victims need a solution and we have it! W.O.W!
We have been kindly funded by Sport England to build W.O.W. However, without your much needed donations we will not be able to afford the running costs.
W.O.W (Wheels of Wellness) has been uniquely designed by the people for the people and all activities can be completed with Social Distancing measures.
Engaging ALL GENERATIONS and ALL ABILITIES, featuring:
- Chair-based Exercises
- Ability Bouncer for wheelchair users
- Live Well Hub for Mental, Physical Health & Wellbeing support
Our Mission is simple; our passion to help our Community lead happier, healthier lifestyles is at the core of everything we do.
Too many people have been affected by Covid and we must take action now!
"Exercise has been redefined as a necessity, rather than ... a luxury" Sport England 2020
W.O.W is for:
- Everyone regardless of age, gender and ability
- All ages from 5+ (children under 5 can join in with a responsible adult on the same rebounder!)
- Wheelchair users can use the Ability Bouncer, which simulates the bouncing motion
Our immediate concern is Cumbria, but we are committed to helping other Counties and we will be coming to you!
If you want to know more about W.O.W, please contact [email protected]
Q. Can I pledge anonymously?
A. Yes, you can opt to hide your name from other supporters list by ticking the relevant box when you make your pledge.
Q. Can I pledge on more than one reward?
A. Yes, you can choose as many rewards as you like. You will need to make a new separate pledge for each reward. If you get stuck, you can message [email protected] for help.
Q. Do I have to use a reward instantly?
A. No, when you are contacted by a member of our iCan team, they will discuss and agree with you the best date for your reward to start. We want you to get the best out of your reward!
Q. Can I pledge a donation on behalf of a business?
A. Absolutely! We love to see support from other businesses.
Q. What recognition do I receive for my donation?
A. We are extremely grateful for every donation made, as no donation is a small donation. We will be posting Thank You messages across our Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) for rewards made, linking to business pages where possible. At the end of the Crowdfunding Campaign we will also include Thank You messages permanently on our Website for becoming a W.O.W Supporter!
Q. I want to donate, but don’t want to be thanked on Social Media or the Website?
A. This is fine, you can chose to donate anonymously and we won’t post your details on our sites.
Q. I have some more questions about the project, rewards or something else, what do I do?
A. You can contact us at any time by emailing [email protected] and a member of our team will respond back as soon as possible, or alternatively you can phone 01228 819 101 and a member of our team will be happy to help.