Wouldn't it be great to have something to look forward to that was enjoyable, nurturing and nourishing at the same time?
Well, we're setting up The Virtual Festival of Wellness, designed to give us all a space and break from the grey and the gloom. In this global online spa and retreat event which will be held just after the Christmas and holiday break, we will guide attendees in how to create a space where they can have a pampered experience. We will teach them self-care and offer them access to talks, demonstrations and sessions that they can tailor to their needs.
This also offers the opportunity for wellness, health and beauty professionals around the world to showcase their offers and digital products.
In the all-or-nothing crowdfunder, we are pre-selling tickets so that we can cover setup costs and marketing spend.
The event itself:
- It will be held between 15th to 24th January 2021.
- Our target audience will be busy professionals who may not feel safe to visit a spa or take a hotel break. We also anticipate that this could be a great Christmas gift for partners.
- During this time, we will encourage guests to set aside time for them to have a guided Day spa, Evening spa or Express spa.
- There will be talks, sessions and classes available during this time, which will cover yoga, pilates, meditation, mindfulness, different healing therapies etc. These are pre-recorded content. We would seek to have content recorded in tropical or outdoors locations.
- We will also be having a closed Q&A in a live broadcast once a day during this event.
We are looking for support by:
- Pre-selling tickets to cover set up costs for time to source and curate content and marketing spend so we can reach more people
- Connecting with contacts that can help contribute and promote this global event and platform and in the process creating a collective for other future events and projects
- Sourcing and curating relevant content that will give people that break that can rejuvenate and inspire people to become more centred and calm as help their physical and mental health.
- Achieving our total target of £4,000 by 15th November 2020 so we can promote the Festival of Wellness to target audience in time for Christmas and the holidays.
What is Live To Love Everyday and why are we doing this?
The ethos behind 'Live To Love Everyday' initiative is success on your own terms and to have the resources and support to make that happen, individually or through collective and collaborative projects.
Since the global lockdown, we have successfully been arranging and hosting "Body, Mind and Soul" virtual summits for female founders around the world. The event seeks to explore a holistic approach to achieving more success in life and business. We are now looking at expanding this to a wider audience, as well as helping professionals in the industry create further income streams.
The Virtual Festival of Wellness is to create virtual retreat for customers and a showcase for coaches and professionals in the health, beauty, fitness and wellness industry to a chance for them to launch their digital products and services (as part of their pivoting). Many of these wellness coaches are female, self-employed and not very well supported and this gives them a chance to be part of something that could have an impact on their business, confidence and introduce them to a global audience.
The challenge to re-skill professionals in the industry to go from local, practitioners to becoming instructors or teachers in the digital space, without the knowledge, network or backing. The good news is that there is also opportunities as a global market can open up and we want to offer a platform to be seen and promoted.
By backing this project, you are helping us promote wellness into the mainstream, supporting a collective effort to train and re-skill and create additional income streams for professionals in the industry.
If you are a coach or a professional in the industry and you pledge towards the cause, you will receive a mention in the "thank you" section of the event website.
If you want to contribute with a talk, session, demonstration or content then get in contact with us. We would love to feature you if it's appropriate but we also need to hit the target in order for the event to take place in the format we want to deliver. So if you think there is a fit but have further questions, please do get in contact with me: email@example.com