Stand up for the most vulnerable. Support Solace. As We At The University Of Westminster Do!
Women and children across London are experiencing abuse right now. Whatever way you bring your community together is a step toward a stronger and safer future.
Solace find creative and innovative ways to support thousands of women, children and young people each year from prevention and crisis to recovery and independence.
- They offer vital on-going support to survivors, helping them to rebuild their lives through advice, advocacy & support
- Solace provides safe refuge and move on accommodation to hundreds of women and children made homeless through domestic or sexual abuse.
- They also have 1-1 counselling, group work and specialist holistic therapies help women recover after experiencing traumatic abuse
- Their rape crisis service offers a range of services to women and girls 13+ who have experienced any form of sexual violence at any time in their lives.
- The Children and Young People’s team at Solace delivers a range of services, including prevention work, for families and young people living in the community.
- Through training courses and consultancy they help organisations to improve their response to domestic and sexual abuse.
Every Donation Helps!