⭐Let's come together, to celebrate the end of 2020, raise vital funds to fight modern slavery and empower the survivors this Christmas.⭐
** ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED! Thank you so much to all our supporters. We can only accept donations now. Together, we go further and faster! **
TRIBE Freedom Foundation is on a mission to fight modern slavery and end human trafficking. Inspired by a 1,000-mile run to help set up the first UK home for trafficked children, we work by raising awareness of trafficking, supporting survivors and enabling frontline projects to prevent modern slavery. We empower communities to create an impact.
This Christmas, we're bringing the whole TRIBE community together to celebrate the end of an unprecedented year and help raise vital funds to support our frontline projects, empowering survivors of modern slavery.
** To enter the TRIBE Freedom Foundation Christmas Prize Draw please select your tickets via the reward boxes. You can increase your ticket quantity at checkout e.g if you would like 3x £10 tickets. **
Together, we go further and faster to fight for freedom.
Let's do this!
Check out the prizes below and cross your fingers for a lucky entry! You could win a unique monoprint, a Nikon Z 50 mirrorless camera, a long weekend stay in Geneva or the North Yorkshire Moors, an array of great foodie prizes, running kit, wines and much, much more...
1. Nikon Z 50 camera + 16-50 VR Kit (worth £899)
Nikon Z 50 mirrorless camera with the ultra-portable NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lens. This fast-focusing wide-angle zoom with in-lens Vibration Reduction captures sharp wide-angle to portrait views with stunning detail, depth, and colour.
2. Surf, Yoga and Wild Camp Weekend (worth £318) Much Better Adventures
Grab a friend and escape to Cornwall for an epic weekend of surfing and yoga in the Cornish woodland. Including expert-led surf lessons tailored for beginners and avid surfers alike; 1-night of woodland camping in luxury bell tents and daily guided yoga sessions to unwind. This prize is for two people. Dates to be agreed with Much Better Adventures.
3. Blue Mountain With Clouds, Monoprint (worth £400) by Millicent Straker, Award-winning London Printmaker
Unique mountain monoprint 70 x 100 cm by Millicent Straker, The 2020 Artichoke Print Workshop Award winner. Framed. Informed by large skies and pulling from Japanese influences her work revolves around the natural world and its ever-changing circumstances. Her work is held in private collections in the UK and internationally.
4. Montane Fleet Waterproof Jacket (worth £280) Dual GORE-TEX
Strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX fabrics for lightweight, breathable weather protection. This waterproof is perfect for any fast-paced activities in the mountains where durability, body temperature and moisture control are essential to comfort.
5. Long weekend stay in the luxury Hamlet apartments, Geneva (worth £1,524)
Getaway for a long weekend break in Geneva, the perfect city escape with a breathtaking backdrop of the mountains, amazing cycling and easy access to the Alps. Stay in the Monocle award-winning luxury living in a 16th Century building in the heart of the Geneva's Old Town. With your own 1 bedroom studio (for two people). Two or three nights over any weekend subject availability in 2021.
6. England Rugby Shirt, signed by Sir Clive Woodward
Framed England Rugby Shirt, signed by Sir Clive Woodward OBE. England coach from 1997 to 2004, managing them to victory in the epic 2003 Rugby World Cup. Kindly donated by Andy Pusey.
7. Two-night stay at Cowl Banks Cottage, North York Moors (worth £187)
Spacious and welcoming self-contained cottage situated in Danby, in the heart of the North York Moors National Park. Stunning scenery from the comfort of the living room window. Large garden and patio area to enjoy the peaceful country way of life. Kindly donated by Graeme and Michelle Watson. Dates to be agreed with the owner pending availability.
8. Luxury Angle Razor Shaving Kit, Morrama (worth £230)
A mindful shaving experience. Learn a new skill, reduce plastic landfill and pay less for blades. The kit includes 1 x Black Angle by Morrama Brush and Bowl & 1 x Black Angle Razor with stand.
9. Alexander McQueen, Women's Sunglasses and Fragrance (worth £600)
A luxury accessories bundle including Alexander McQueen's Sacred Osmanthus Eau de Parfum, two pairs of women's sunglasses.
10. Just Natural, Mega Everyday Essentials Bundle (worth £130)
An epic bundle with everything you could possibly want from our friends at Just Natural, including 27 organic, ethical & vegan food and health products. Plus their reusable "Bottle for Life" and "Cup for Life".
11. Case of Organically Farmed Reds & Whites, Red Squirrel (worth £93)
A selection of 6 organically farmed wines with 3 whites and 3 reds from diverse regions across France, Spain, Portugal and Austria. 100% vegan friendly. Kindly donated by Red Squirrel. Delivering native, alternative & naturally lovely wine since 2012 and in 2019 rated the third-best supplier to the restaurant trade in the UK.
12. ChaChaCha Ultra, 82km or 43 km in Switzerland (worth £93)
Arguably one of the most beautiful mountain trail races in the world. Challenge yourself with this dance across the alps in the stunning valley of Verbier, Switzerland.
Hand made concrete gravestone, 147mm x 92mm x 14mm. Hand-signed in pencil. "Comes in a sexy box".
14. 2x £70 Runderwear Gift Vouchers
Runderwear is on a mission to create performance running underwear, basewear and socks that are supremely comfortable and chafe-free. Treat yourself to a new set of Runderwear and pick your own pants, socks, baselayer or bra with one of these generous gift vouchers!
15. 5x Maverick Race Entries (worth £60)
Our friends at the wonderful Maverick Race are giving away 5x race entries for any Maverick Race in 2021. Their epic trail runs offer something for everyone. Take your pick from a UK wide selection and choose the distance which works for you. #theoutdoorsawaits
16. Printed Adventure Photograph, Jake Baggaley
Select your dream adventure photograph from Jake Baggaley's stunning portfolio. 12" x 16" printed without a frame. Instagram: @jakebaggaley.photographer. www.jakebaggaley.com
17. Running on Clouds, Jack Atkinson
Rory Bosio running this Ridgeline above Chamonix with her never-ending grace and style. This shot was taken just a couple of days before she raced in the TDS (a 145km trail running race with 9,100m elevation) as she was firmly in her tapering stage of training. Stunning photograph by Jack Atkinson. A3 print. Instagram: @knowjack. www.knowjack.co.uk
Win a £50 gift card to spend on sustainable shave, skin and hair care at young, British business grüum.
19. 5x Strava annual subscriptions (worth £48)
The essential app in every athlete's toolkit. Get your 2021 subscription for free to unlock new features that help you reach your goals and have more fun.
20. Rude Health, Naturally Good Luxury Hamper
A naturally good luxury hamper containing 21 Rude Health goodies. All made entirely from natural ingredients, delicious enough to munch from the box or glug from the glass. Our no taste-bud-left-unturned approach is about making the healthy choice as face meltingly delicious as possible. Taking the bland and making it bright.
21. Protein-Packed Fitness Hamper from Mighty Small (worth £45)
A bumper pack of goodies for fitness-friendly snacking! This hamper contains 23 tasty treats perfect for pre or post-workout. Expect a variety of your favourite healthy fitness brands with products ranging from high protein breakfast drinks to energy balls.
22. Bottomless Brunch Class, Avenue Cookery School (worth £47)
A great way to kick-start the weekend with a hands-on cooking class. Learn how to make the best Eggs Benedict or choose the Vegan French Toast with Homemade Smokey Vegan Bacon, Berries & Maple Syrup. All with a healthy side of Bottomless Bellinis and Bloody Marys!
23. 3x Paper Trails personalised prints of choice (worth £27 each)
Your sweat and tears as a work of art. Create customised prints of your adventures and events using your Strava/GPX data. Choose your theme, size and route to create the perfect record of your adventure!
24. 8x innocent Drinks Vouchers (worth £14 each)
Win one of eight sets of vouchers worth £14 and receive £2 off any innocent drink, every day for a week! Take your pick from the full range of innocent drinks, from smoothies to delicious juices or dairy-free milks.
The Prize Draw closes on Friday 18 December at midday. Prizes will be drawn at random in the order of prize value on Friday 18 December and all winners will be notified by Tuesday 22 December. This Prize Draw is open to UK entrants only. Please see full T&Cs below.
Terms & Conditions
- Participation in the Prize Draw costs £10 per entry. You must select the reward which corresponds to the number of tickets you would like to buy.
- For every ticket purchased, your name will be entered into the Prize Draw once. The winners will be randomly generated online.
- Tickets are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 18 years of age. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 18 will be rejected from the draw.
- This Prize Draw is open to UK entrants only.
- Tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
- Any ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
- Tickets are to be purchased through our page on Crowdfunder by Friday 18 December at midday.
The Prize Draw
- The result of the Prize Draw are final. No correspondence will be entered into about the draw process and results.
- Winners will be notified by TRIBE Freedom Foundation by Tuesday 22 December.
- If you’re lucky enough to win a prize, we will be in touch to confirm and your contact details will be shared with the prize supplier so that arrange delivery.
- If no contact is made by the winner with the prize supplier within six weeks of the winning email being sent the prize may be forfeit.
To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with the prize draw name, your name, address, email address and contact telephone number to: TRIBE Freedom Foundation *Prize Draw*, Unit 3.07, The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JJ. Entries must be sent on a postcard or within an envelope. In the case of multiple entries received in a single envelope or postcard, only one entry will be entered into the draw. Entries sent by post must be received by the Prize Draw closing date. Postal entries without correct and sufficient postage paid will be invalid and will not be considered. Personal and hand deliveries will not be accepted.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit https://www.begambleaware.org/.