RAFFLE TICKETS are £5 each. You must provide your contact details to be included in the draw (your donation can still be anonymous on this page).
The draw will take place on Friday December 6th and prize winners will be notified by email.
ALL FUNDS RAISED WILL BE MATCHED - DOUBLING YOUR CONTRIBUTION!
Our participating companies have donated these 20+ amazing prizes.
*** look out for our ‘money can’t buy’ prizes!
• 2 TICKETS TO THE BRITISH MotoGP GRAND PRIX AT SILVERSTONE plus pit access and lunch in the paddock (courtesy of BP and LCR Honda Castrol) ***
• A VIP SCREENING CINEMA EXPERIENCE WITH DRINKS (for 14) at NBCUniversal’s private cinema in central London (courtesy of NBCUniversal) ***
• 4 £75 ‘COME FROM AWAY’ THEATRE TICKETS - at the Phoenix Theatre, London (courtesy of Citigroup)
• £250 VOUCHER FOR BRIGADE - the social enterprise bar, restaurant and venue (courtesy of PWC)
• TWO HOUR PHOTO SHOOT with Alex Dao (courtesy of Clifford Chance)
• A UNIQUE PERSONALISED STYLISED PORTRAIT – created & signed by Pop’n’Olly artist and founder Olly Pike (+ a Digital version) www.popnolly.com (courtesy of Microsoft + includes funding distribution of an additional 340 copies of books to UK schools) ***
• 2 TICKETS TO 'BEHIND THE SEAMS' an inside tour of the dresses created for Strictly Come Dancing (courtesy of JLL)
• AFTERNOON TEA FOR 4 AT THE BT TOWER (courtesy of BT) ***
• WASPS SIGNED RUGBY SHIRT (courtesy of Dell) ***
• 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO SKY Q (courtesy of Sky)
• VISIA SKIN ANALYSIS WITH JET PEEL AQUAFACIAL & ENDYMED SKIN TIGHTENING SKINCARE TREATMENT (courtesy of The London Transgender Clinic)
• DIVA MAGAZINE - 12 month subscription (courtesy of DIVA)
• £50 VOUCHER FOR CARLUCCIO'S RESTAURANT (courtesy of Aviva)
• 3 LAPTOP BAGS (courtesy of Aviva)
• 2 BOTTLES OF LANSON BLACK LABEL CHAMPAGNE (courtesy of Sainsbury's)
• A CASE OF RED & WHITE WINE (courtesy of JLL)
• A FORTNUM AND MASON’S HAMPER (courtesy of TSB)
• 2 TESCO FINEST HAMPERS (courtesy of Tesco)
• A BOTTLE OF RED WINE (courtesy of Ofgem)
Including these two great opportunities
• A CAREER MENTORING SESSION with Ofgem’s newly appointed CEO Jonathan Brearley ***
• LUNCHEON WITH KEN JANSSENS, JP Morgan (Managing Director Technology, chair of the firm’s LGBT+ Executive Council, Chair of the Board of Directors for Out & Equal and Top 20 LGBT+ Executive (OUTstanding 2018) ***
Trans in the City 2019 is supported by: Amazon | Aon | Aramark | Aubay | Aviva | British Airways | BCLP | Bloomberg | BNP Paribas | BP | British Army | British Horseracing Authority | BT | Citi | Clifford Chance | Credit Suisse | Cushman and Wakefield | Dell | Diva Magazine | Diversity Role Models | DMW | EY | FTI Consulting | Gendered Intelligence | Global Butterflies | Heathrow Airport | INvolve | Interbank | JLL | JP Morgan | Level 39 | LGBT Construct | London Fire Brigade | London Transgender Clinic | Macquarie | Market Research Society | Mermaids | Metro Bank | Metropolitan Police | Microsoft | Mind Out | NBC | Ofgem | Proud Beer | PWC | Royal Air Force | Royal British Legion | Royal Navy | S&P Global | Sainsburys | Sky | Slaughter and May | SSE Energy Services | Stonewall | Tesco | TGUK | The Jockey Club | Transknowledge | TSB | Vodafone | Worldpay