I am seeking financial help: I have the opportunity to attend a Transformation Coaching course which will enable me to share this set of tools with my friends in Just Listening to You and Mumba Childrens Charity, but … £750 – wow! I self-fund Just Listening to You and I unfortunately I don’t have this type of money available.
This exciting opportunity will enable me to support others getting on track, making the changes you have been talking about for ages and realising who you really are:
It’s a four-day course, focusing on examining the limiting beliefs, doubts and fears that shape our existing actions. As we become more aware of our self-defeating patterns and how to interrupt them, we will create a new place to stand, from which our coaching has increased power and clarity.
The course is taking place on the 2nd – 5th March 2015 in central London. Perhaps you know of someone who can help me with funding? Pay it forward. The course was original costed at £2,000 per person, but has already been funded enabling the charity to offer the March course at a greatly reduced rate of £750 per person.
So what do I get out of Transform?
• 4 days training
• Refreshments and lunch each day
• A course workbook
• 3 follow-up coaching/supervisory calls following the training
• Assignment workbook and guidelines
• Assignment marking
• A Certificate of Performance in Transformational Coaching, an ILM endorsed programme
What are the benefits of Transform?
• Improved decision-making
• Effective management of others from a coaching perspective
• Improved communication skills
• Increased levels of motivation
• Increased ability to problem-solve creatively
And all of this, I can pass onto my friends and survivors.
So today I am asking … can you help me?