Our Managing Director is a woman in business who hopes to encourage the use of sustainable materials to make eco-signage in the UK. Her partner plays the role of the designer, maker and trainer for these signs.
To emerge eco-neon signage using sustainable materials, replacing traditional neon signs in the UK market.
(1) to create employment opportunities for local people in using sustainable materials and new lighting technology.
(2) to provide training to interest people.
(3) to engage young people into constructive channels through the process of design and making.
(4) to inspire people to develop own business in this field.
(5) to use eco-friendly materials (LED) to make neon signage which don't have mercury or gas / argon and save energy when compared to traditional neon signs.
(6) to enable all walks of life (workers and customers) in UK to save the earth and electricity bills.
We are proud of provision of training in addition to design and making eco-neon signage in the UK.
What will you do with the extra money:
Able to provide some free training opportunities to interest persons and helping young people to tune in constructive channels.