"Dinner and a Show: It really can't be beat!"
Jay Rayner (Food Critic & Jazz Musician)
#SaveToulouseLautrec #SaveOurVenues #MVT
Since 2008 we have created a thriving vibrant venue providing traditional French cuisine with the freshest of ingredients and supporting nightly live music & theatre in Kennington, South London.
Boasting a fun and eclectic range of performances from innovative small live bands to timeless big band orchestras. With genres from jazz, blues, folk, swing, cabaret, musical theatre, burlesque, open mics, to empowering workshops & classes.
Small live music venues are the lifeblood of the music industry as well as an invaluable cultural and social asset. To date we have supported well over 2000+ self-employed artists. Artists who need venues like us to survive for them to continue their art.
As a result of the coronavirus (COVD-19) we have had no choice but to close the venue. Unlike many other small businesses we are NOT entitled to a business grant to help us recover from the pandemic as the government & local authority does not consider the venue as a high-risk small business in need of any help.
With ZERO income & NO government grants the future of the venue is in peril as we will not be able to afford paying the venue's rent, utility bills & musicians.
Once our target is reach all extra funds will be used to pay towards community led workshops, classes and festivals.
The Small Print:
- Voucher Pledges to be used within 6 weeks of re-opening.
- Private Hire pledges to be used within a year of re-opening.
- Please ensure your name & email address is correct in order to be able to reach you.
- If you want to pledge anonymously, please send us a screenshot of your voucher via email for us to honour it.
- The vouchers cannot be used with other offers.
- Please note expiry dates voucher to voucher vary differently.
Any questions do not hesitate to contact Nolan Regent directly via email on