T H E C O M P E T I T I O N
Milluh Draws is turning his Simpsons-inspired parody 'The Symptoms' into a game of 'Top Trumps'. This 36 card creation, will see all of the profits being donated to causes that urgently require our help. 80% of the profits being equally split between Women’s Aid and CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably). As of the 3rd June, it has been decided that the remaining 20% of the profits will be donated to various bail and relief funds in aid of the Black Lives Matter protests in America.
Gifts are available through charitable donations. You can buy yourself a deck of The Symptoms Top Trumps, a limited edition print of the 31 characters with comes with a character sticker, a bespoke commission, as well as a lucky dip to get yourself drawn up as a Symptoms character with your very own card in the deck!
Check out the full list of donation gifts down the right hand side of the page.
T H E N O T S O F U N B I T
To print 100 x packs of Top Trumps and 100 x limited edition A3 prints it will cost approx. £1,135. To post and package these gifts it will cost approx. £800.
The initial target is to hit £2000, which is give or take 50 of each item. I can then split an estimate of £1000 profit between the three causes. The dream would be to raise £5000. The more packs that sell, the cheaper it will be to print per unit, therefore meaning I can donate more of the profits to the charities.
If you’d like to help raise vital funds for the causes, there are a variety of gifts with donations ranging from £15-£100.
T H E F U N B I T
If you aren’t in a position to donate and would still like to spread the word, don't worry, you can take part! Check out this post on @milluhdraws about the free submission with its own individual prize. All you need to do is LIKE the post, FOLLOW the account and either TAG a friend or SHARE it to your story/feed tagging @milluhdraws and #SymptomsComp.
You can even share your ideas on the character's stories and who you would like to see in the deck (get creative but let’s keep it upbeat!). The best ideas may even make it into the final deck...
As the month goes on, this page will be getting updated as will Instagram with the progression of the deck, so keep an eye out to see how it's coming along!
T H E E X C I T I N G B I T
The winner of the lucky dip will be announced on 9 May 2020 - Matt will be in touch shortly after as to when the prizes will be shipped depending on how long it takes him to finish the deck and if there are any changes in postage allowance - Thanks!
If you have any questions feel free to drop Matt a direct message on instagram or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not sponsored by or affiliated with The Simpsons or Fox, just some light-hearted fun for charity!