GinFestival.com is a dedicated team of gin fans, on a mission to bring top-class craft gins, packed full of flavour, to as many people as possible! Founded by husband and wife, Jym and Marie Harris in 2013, we are massively proud to have built up a loyal gin community that gets new members every day.
Over the last 5 years GinFestival.com has grown at a crazy rate! Some of our favourite highlights include:
- Building the biggest online Gin Shop in the UK.
- Bringing top gins, tasty food, fantastic music and entertainment to over 200,000 people at our events.
- Supporting home-grown and international brands of gin and tonic through GinFestival.com and at our events.
- Expanding our range of exclusive gins from the UK and around the world.
- Launching Tinker Gin in 2017, following a successful Crowdfunder campaign.
With Tinker Gin, Jym, Marie and the team at GinFestival.com used their industry knowledge to create the G&T we wanted on our shelves, a perfect, easy drinker. Months of 'tinkering', research and experimentation led to a gin we thought every visitor online and at our events would want to try, learn about and love.
The result? Tinker Gin is Gin Festival in a bottle, with a fresh, fruity taste, less dry than traditional gins, so delicious that it’s the most popular brand at our events and online at GinFestival.com! Now we’re looking to expand the Tinker Gin flavour range, starting with Tinker Gin Violet.
Tinker 'Violet' currently exists only as a handful of development samples, we want to roll out production and share it with you all. It’s an exceptionally tasty gin and we need help to get it made, plus confirmation that there’s support for it out there.
To realise our dream and build a range we know will be loved across the gin world, because our fantastic community have been asking for them! However, all of our free cash is being ploughed back into the company, to allow us to keep up with production and grow. A successful Crowdfunder will allow us to produce these new flavours, starting with Tinker Gin Violet and, in future campaigns, a London Dry, Navy Strength, Summer Cup and Bitter Orange. Plus, crowdfunding allows us to give out some great rewards, as well as welcoming new investors to the Tinker Tribe!
That’s why GinFestival.com and Tinker Gin went back to our roots and entered the Crowdfunder 'What's Your Idea?' competition sponsored by GoDaddy! Our idea was shortlisted to the top 10, out of the 1000s of applications filed. It’s so close to becoming a reality but we need your help to bring this tasty gin to your glasses.
Since its launch in March 2017, Tinker Gin has been a huge success, getting the thumbs up from over 300,000 people online at GinFestival.com and at Gin Festivals across the UK. It was so popular a new Strawberry flavour, ‘Tinker Pink’ was added to the range just 9 months after the initial launch!
A successful Crowdfunder will mean we can:
- Expand our flavour range, starting with Tinker Gin Violet.
- Create new jobs in the world of gin across the UK.
- Bring Tinker Gin to an even wider audience with help from our Tinker Tribe followers, "Try Tinker and Tonic", #tinkerandtonic.
- Continue to grow, educate and inspire our fabulous gin community.
To get this off the ground we need to raise £60,000 initially. In return and to say thank you for your investment, the rewards are amazing! Take a look below and on the right hand side, see what your investment will get you and pledge if you can.
For the love of gin - let’s do this!
"got mine last week at gin festival and half way down bottle already - its addictive - cant wait for violet to be ready x x"
"Tinker Gin is the best gin out there....my husband went to the gin festival last year and fell in love with it. He has ordered several bottles since then I have recently purchased the Pink Tinker which also lovely. Would definitely recommend xx"
"Wow, we tasted tinker gin yesterday at the #ginfest and went straight to the stall for me. Beautiful drink"
"Tinker gin is definitely up there with one of my favourites. Was lucky enough to have a first batch bottle. The only thing to make this better is it neeeeds to be sold in shops!"
"Lovely gin.....and I've drank a lot of gins!! Delicious"
"Love Tinker Gin. It is light and smooth and when served with light tonic and a slice of pear is one of my very favourite gins. Perfect for summer."
"Beautiful gin. Converted my gin hating friend into a fan of gin. Only tinker gin though!"
"We met Dan last night at the Edinburgh Gin Festival. Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and very, very funny! The Tinker Gin was good too!"
- We want you to know how grateful we are for all your continued support. Everyone who pledges will appear on our Thank You page to be launched following this campaign.
- All pledges will be delivered to UK delivery addresses only.
- For more information about ginfestival.com click here.
- For more information about tinkergin.co.uk click here.
- If you have any press or investor enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our investor helpdesk on 01274 888 588.