The Scottish Parliament elections in 2021 offer an opportunity to push for vital action on climate change, an economic recovery which puts people before profit, and a better life for people in the Lothians.
With your help, we can:
- Re-elect Alison Johnstone
- Elect Lorna Slater
- Elect Kate Nevens as our third Green MSP for Lothian
and promote the green message across Edinburgh and the Lothians.
To do this we need to raise funds from people like you, who believe in the green vision of social justice and environmental sustainability. All of the money we raise will go towards our campaign for the Scottish Parliament elections, and help us to get Alison, Lorna and Kate to Holyrood.
Why are we fundraising?
Elections cost money, and the greens don't take any donations from big businesses or organisations. With your donation we will:
- produce materials, online and off, to promote the green message
- pay for party staff to help co-ordinate the election campaign
- support activists to safely campaign during the pandemic
as well as contributing to the national Scottish Green Party campaign to support greens across Scotland to elect an MSP for every region!