Thank you for clicking onto the The Scared Spider Crowdfunder page.
Who is the book for:
The Scared Spider is aimed at children between the ages of 3 and 6 years old. It is a beautifully designed book with just enough words to keep their attention.
What is the book about:
The Scared Spider is a book about a little spider struggling with fear and anxiety of not being accepted. She wants to live peacefully in Grace's house but she's so scared that Grace will crush her. So she goes in search of answers. Join spider in this creative and beautifully illustrated journey.
What is the money for:
We're asking for £568 to pay our illustrator and print 50 copies of the book.
What we hope to achieve:
We hope that this book will help little kids realise that they are not alone in their feelings or emotions, and know that God loves them just the way they are.
Once we reach our target, we will pay our illustrator and start printing our book!!!
How else can I help?
- Share the link to this page on your social media platforms.
- Ask your friends and family to do the same!
- Share with your organisation
- Help us go viral on social media! If you know of anyone with their own powerful platform and social media following please let them know about us
- Let us know if you or someone you know runs a shop that would like to sell some copies for us
- Join our mailing list
Thank you for reading!
Please feel free to check out the available rewards on the right hand side of the Crowdfunder page, or for mobile users, please scroll down to the bottom.
If you’d like to hear about how the campaign progresses and how the money raised from Crowdfunder is helping, you can sign up to receive email updates about the campaign here: The Scared Spider