If we can increase the support to £200, then Patrick will be able to take many helpers with him who have experience with the game and have a series of teams in different areas.
If we can raise a further £250, then we will acquire a generator, that will enable us to charge the computers in the village, which will help us also to deliver computer training, but also to ensure that the adventure modules are available and can be referred to by the GMs on the computer throughout the day.
Well we made this target, so I am going to allocate the next £150 to be a RPG-only computer, if we can raise it. At the moment, we all share computers and sometimes the roleplayers can't do what they want, as others need the computers for their own work. This will be the next stretch target.
Amazing support - thank you! I have raised the stretch target to include the cost of some chairs and a large table (or tables) at our new centre. We were originally planning to do the rpg on mats and cushions inside, but a table and chairs is what is really needed, so we will have one specially made by a local carpenter and acquire some plastic chairs. Obviously these will also be a long-term asset for the Centre, which can be used ongoing for a range of activities, not just the roleplaying. A good table will be about £100 and we can acquire ten chairs at around £10 each.
Once again, thank you for the incredible support. I'm overwhelmed at the generosity of people, but if anyone would still like to support us, then we will put the money towards one of the following:
(1) The food for the kids at our centre. We are based in a place where children grow up with just one meal a day, so when we offer roleplaying games, then we do them in the evening and almost always feed those that participate. It makes the games more attractive for new players and also puts people in the right frame of mind to concentrate.
(2) Further future village rpg excursions, such as the next holiday period, which is in August.
(3) A small music and sound system to support the rpg especially, as we like to use sound and music to enhance the atmosphere
(4) More DM training sessions
(5) More furniture at our Kireka centre
(6) Support for shipping of new donated materials
(7) Software licences, such as Fantasy Grounds
(8) Tablets for VTT use