The View's Bed and Breakfast in Kilkeel, Co Down Northern Ireland
Opening 1 July 2017
A community-oriented bed & breakfast on the Mourne Mountains, focused on amazing local food and curated cultural experiences.
We, Michael and Jonathan, will be opening our Bed and Breakfast and Retreat on the 1st of July 2017. We are applying for a grant to support travel and tourism in the are and job creation. We have to raise 50%, and the balance of 50% will be given to us in a grant.
For the past year, two excited guy, that will be U, have been acting on a dream to open our own bed-and-breakfast in the Mourne Mountains. We have found the house, in the heart of the Mourne Mountains, tucked away in the middle of the tourist scene. We have key relationships in our community and look to share this witall our guests and friends that come to stay. We have the chef (MIchael), host(Jonathan), and will be opening our doors and to help locals with job opertunities too.
What Makes this Project Special
- Open spaces in the heart of the Mourne Mountains
- We will combine farmstyle living with the modern comforts
- Both are passionate about what we do
- We love entertaining
- Have sea views and stunning mountain and country views
- Creating job opportunities
- Local produce
- Spacious rooms and all en-suite
- Easy accessble to all parks, shopping, night live and on bus route
- We want to grow all our veg etc and keep free range chickens
- Farm land all around so a great country feel to the breakfast
- Home away from home
- Stunning settings and fresh air
- Freshly sourced produce
- Great knowledge of the area
- In the centre of 3 world class golf courses
- In the heart of all the hiking trails
- Have access to horse riding, canoeing, mountain biking, eady walking natural beauty
- 50 years of combined industry and passion for what we do
- Boosting local tourist
- Historical sites all around us
- Diverse range of activities to welcome all travelers young and mature
- Retreat style yoga, healthy eating
- People's persons
- Relaxed and peaceful environment
- Group parties and retreats
- Family get togethers
- Peace and Quite
- Rest in the countryside
- Dogs welcome
- How can you not want to come and enjoy this stunning country side
Help us open our doors!
Please help us raise our target of £25000 by pleding or donating to the project. We have added various ways that we can give back to you in what we do best.
Thanks to everyone and we look forward to having you join us at the launch party on the 1 July 2017.