We are creating an opportunity for a Europe based female photographer or non-gender conforming photographer, who will receive a package of training and support that will enable them to develop skills as a workshop leader. We'll particularly be welcoming applications from photographers of colour or those who are differently abled.
By creating this opportunity we hope there will be one more qualified workshop leader who will be available to share their knowledge with the wider photography community.
The eventual winner of the scholarship will put their skills into use at SNAP 2018, where they'll be offered a free ticket to the event and also a speaking slot. We need support to make this happen.
SNAP will cover the cost of the speaker's SNAP 2018 ticket and we'll also include a ticket to our 2017 SNAP Reunion, so the winner can get some speaking practice in a friendly environment at our SNAP's Got Talent competition.
We are looking for support / sponsorship / contributions for the following:
- Train the Trainer one day workshop
- Travel to workshops and event
- Creative Live - become a better and funnier speaker
- TED guide to public speaking
- 121 mentoring / coaching sessions with existing experienced speaker
- Other expenses/ support allowance as required