Why build a lake in the Northwest?
* My family has fished for big Carp for years
* After our many fishing trips I have been left disappointed by lack of ownership, lack of fish, poor size and even worse facilities.
* There are no high end big fish waters in the northwest worth visiting
* Saftey for angler’s is also key
* All syndicate waters have at least a 2 year wait before your induction interview
* To purchase 10 acres of suitable land
* A premier big fish carp venue in the North west of the uk
* A lake ran by a family of fisherman for fisherman
* A 5 acre lake built from scratch on land purchased, completely designed by specialists to include features and islands
* Filled with a large head of 30lb carp 40lb carp and 10 x 50lb carp
* To establish a special syndicate membership only lake designed by fisherman
* Tackle shop and Cafe to be built including the fisherman’s rest (Bar /Clubhouse) away from the main lake
* Electric to be provided at each swim along with fresh running water
The facility will be the very best Carp fishing syndicate in the Noth West