Hello & Welcome
Hi there, my name is Katharine Kinnie and I am a Veganic (organic vegan) conscious entrepreneur. Thanks for visiting my Crowdfund page. :)
My vision is to co-create a House of Love Global Project. With the first Houses of Love being in England (Glastonbury) and Australia (the Byron Shire). And with others following around the world.
The purpose of The House of Love Global Project is to inspire people to embrace an organic, vegan, plant-based lifestyle and diet all over the world.
This will hopefully ensure that people are making kind, caring, loving, compassionate and conscious lifestyle and food choices.
The House of Love is a Veganic Heaven.
It is a peaceful sanctuary and haven for people to live, visit, stay, learn, eat, drink, play, rest, relax, connect, network, teach, sing, dance, meditate, grow, expand and enjoy, embrace and learn about an organic vegan plant-based way of life.
The main offerings from The House of Love will be:
- Short & Long term accommodation for residents, employees and volunteers
- Airbnb/BNB accommodation for visitors
- The Spread the Love Cafe - an organic vegan plant-based cafe and restaurant which will also provide educational cooking and food preparation courses
- An organic permaculture community garden which will also provide food growing and land custodianship educational courses
- A room/space to enjoy meditation, sound baths, conscious music, movie nights and movement events, Spread the Love events, ceremonies and gatherings
- A room/space to offer and receive educational training courses about anything from Numerology and Sacred Geometry & Art to Conscious Business planning and money management
- Opportunities, events and spaces for conscious entrepreneurs and heart-centred, soul driven changemakers to meet, network, hang out, share information and co-create together
Supporting those requiring a support in life
We will also have a number of philanthropic & altruistic offerings and projects to help people within the local community who might be struggling in life. Especially with financial hardship, finding somewhere to live, a job or with their mental and emotional health and sense of belonging and wellbeing.
These offerings will include:
- A free organic, vegan community meal once a week
- A free ticket to regular Spread the Love events
- The ability to receive pay-it-forward meals, drinks or tickets to events and gatherings at The House of Love
- An organic fruit & vegetables box from our garden in exchange for a few hours help in the garden each week
- Free scholarship applications for courses that are being offered at the House of Love for those who are experiencing financial hardship, homelessness or unemployment
When we have access to land and space for more accommodation:
- Free short term accommodation & food for up to a week. For someone suffering from burnout, nervous exhaustion, adrenal & chronic fatigue and anyone needing a sanctuary and haven to experience and receive deep rest, nurturing and nourishment. This is for people who don’t have the family or friends they are able to receive this from
- Short term accommodation and food for those who are homeless and jobless in exchange for helping to contribute to the running of the House of Love
- Potential longer term job opportunities/accommodation for those who are committed to being part of the custodianship, organisation and maintenance of The House of Love
How we will use the money
We will use the money we raise and receive through crowdfunding and grants to officially launch the House of Love Global project and start to research the best locations to rent a property and some land for the first House’s of Love in Glastonbury,England & the Byron Shire of Australia.
The Stretch Target
If we achieve the stretch target of £22,222 for our funding we will be able to afford to pay for rent for 12 months for the first House of Love on the planet.
Any additional money we receive beyond our Crowdfund will be used to:
- purchase or rent an Electric vehicle to get to and from the House of Love.
- pay people to help us in running the House of Love.
- procure furniture and resources for the property and decorate it (if necessary).
- invest in the branding, sales, promotions and marketing of The House of Love Global Project, online and offline.
The BIG Vision
My BIG vision is to ultimately be the custodian of land that we can build our own structures on, using Sacred Geometric Architecture and 100% natural and the most sustainable building materials on the planet like bamboo, hemp, cob etc.
These structures would include dwellings for sleeping, a sound temple, a cafe/restaurant/eating space, an educational space for sharing courses, an art/music/co-creations space, an peace/mindfulness/meditation space, a space for conscious entrepreneurial meetings and co-creational chats and weaving (‘work’).
Layout of the structures would be based on a Sacred Geometric geoglyph design, which from the air would look something akin to a crop circle design. My feeling is to base this design on Metatron’s Cube, because it holds the balance of masculine and feminine energies.
This design will also incorporate the permaculture garden that we will design using Sacred Geometry as well.
This Big Vision is part of Phase 2 of the project and will come when we have the funding to buy land and the materials to start building. :)
We will require £111,111+ for Phase 2.
Phase 1 is for the immediate part of the project right now. Starting to establish House’s of Love on the planet within buildings that already exist, that we can rent initially to start to welcome people to come and stay and visit, to get the business up and running quickly and easily.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
My role will be to initiate, set up and nurture the first Houses of Love on the planet in Glastonbury, England and the Byron Shire of Australia and then support the birthing of other Houses of Love elsewhere across the globe.
A little more about me
I have an extensive background in product and business launches, as well as strategic and tactical brand and marketing experience from over 10 years spent in the Corporate World and over 7 years running my own businesses. My experience includes having worked for companies like Virgin Media, Sky & The Times and The Sunday Times as well as multiple start ups, Not-For-Profits and conscious businesses.
I care very deeply about the current situation we are all experiencing on our planet. I am an environmental and animal activist and I feel very passionate about promoting and educating people about the importance of choosing an organic vegan, plant based lifestyle so as to help reduce carbon emissions and be kinder to our precious planet and our animal friends.
I care deeply about protecting sacred sites, our water, our trees and our natural resources and the importance of being as conscious as possible about how we use and honour the land.
I also care deeply about the importance of using renewable energy and sustainable and electric transport as well.
I am an advocate of zero-waste and sustainable living practices with regards to the growing and sourcing of our food locally and naturally.
I am passionate about the power of meditation, mindfulness practices and how we can use them along with sound, music, movement, dance and creativity to co-create more Peace on Earth.
And I am passionate about using business and social enterprises as a vehicle to manifest positive and conscious changes on the planet.
The House of Love will be an organic, vegan plant based sanctuary and haven and community harmonious habitation for people to live in or visit who wish to embrace and learn more about peaceful, organic vegan plant based living. And it will also be a wonderful, welcoming and nurturing space for people who wish to receive support in co-creating veganic businesses, social enterprises, charities and organisations.
The House of Love can help the planet & it’s inhabitants
I believe that the Global House of Love project has the ability to reduce carbon emissions and greenhouse gases, to play a significant and important role in the co-creation of Heaven on Earth and in supporting the restoration of our sacred and precious home planet and the Garden of Eden.
I’m a supporter of Greta Thunberg and the Fridays for Future and Strike for Climate movements.
I have been running conscious community Spread the Love events offline and online since August 2014. These events and gatherings are focused on supporting and inspiring people to live a more peaceful, kind, caring, compassionate and loving life. And to inspire people to initiate projects and businesses of their own that spread love on the planet.
I run a business called Anything is Possible and I have been helping conscious entrepreneurs to birth, initiate, re-brand and re-position conscious businesses and brands through the Dream Brand Blueprint Process and Journey since June 2012. I offer consultancy, coaching, mentor ship, support and education 1on1 and in group training's as well.
I offer mentoring, guidance and consulting to people who would like to transition to and embrace a 100% organic, vegan, plant based lifestyle and diet, and/or would also like to convert their business, or birth a 100% organic, vegan, plant based business.
I also offer Hometreats (a retreat that comes to you), whereby I visit people's home to help them fully transition to a 100% organic, vegan, plant-based lifestyle and diet.
I’d love to receive your support
If you are an advocate and supporter of living a 100% organic, vegan, plant-based lifestyle, or are currently embracing one and would like to support me in funding and making the first Houses of Love on the planet a reality, please feel free to make a contribution to our crowdfunding project. I’d be so happy to welcome you into our Family and receive your financial support.
Thank you very much. :)
I’m looking forward to co-creating with you.
Infinite love, hugs, gratitude and divine blessings,
Katharine Kinnie x x x