Firstly.... How does this all work?
A few people have asked us how this all works - so for anyone unsure hopefully this makes sense:
- Choose your Reward (Right hand side of the page, rewards vary depending on how much you want to spend.) Click on this reward and it takes you to the payment page.
- When the campaign is over, assuming that we hit our target we will be able to deliver these hampers to you before Christmas. The money goes to The Forest Foodie - to help with our growth and to be able to buy all of this stock for our new range.
Hello, we are Flora & Amy and together we founded The Forest Foodie, which we launched in July this year.
We are crowdfunding to raise money to be able to launch a new range of hampers and deliver them in time for Christmas. We will be rewarding you with a whole range of new products and hampers in return!
We’re based in Lymington, by the Sea in the New Forest, a pretty glorious part of the UK, even if we are a little biased.
It’s also home to some of the finest ingredients around. We set out on a mission to be able to share this love for locally sourced, locally grown, locally produced food, with those visiting our uniquely special part of England.
We currently - and will continue to - deliver hampers and picnics of fresh local produce to people in Lymington and around The New Forest.
Below are some pictures of some of our hampers which we deliver locally:
It’s been an exciting journey so far. To date we have delivered our hampers and picnics (ranging from lobster, crab, fillet of beef with local sparkling wine, to cheese and charcuterie, to picnics with homemade sarnies, scones, scotch eggs to name a few) to 144 people.
Our customers range from locals, to visitors staying in holiday cottages, to a local paddle board company taking guests paddling out to Hurst Castle. We delivered to a group of friends who were heading off on their ponies into the forest to enjoy their picnic as well as to yachts in local marinas heading out into the Solent for the day.
WHY ARE WE CROWDFUNDING?
We are at the stage now where we would love to expand on what we’re doing, to be able to offer a new range of products (and be able to deliver them in time for Christmas) to be able to send these further afield than our forest, by courier, to anywhere in the UK. In order to do this, we need to raise money.
And that's why we're asking for your help!
We have partnered with some hand picked, outstanding, local businesses which include a wonderful New Forest Vineyard, local olive oil makers, local beekeepers making honey, a chap who makes the most scrummy chutneys and relishes, a local award winning chocolatier, a lady making shortbread whilst educating people about the forest on her packaging to name just a few. We also forage ourselves, and are currently brewing some (hopefully) delicious sloe gin and blackberry vodka. Sound good doesn't it....?
By supporting us - not only will you be making our dreams become a reality, but we will also thank you by sending you a reward. You will be the first people to try our new range of products - and we'll deliver them in time for Christmas... (They'll look a bit like this below....)
We have set a target to raise £4,000 in 4 weeks.
Our rewards range from small gift boxes to large luxurious wicker hampers packed with our new product range. Or you can choose a gift voucher. All are perfect for a Christmas Pressie, or a lovely treat for yourselves.
We are so excited to share this journey with you!
- Will you deliver our rewards? Yes we will deliver all rewards to anywhere in the UK, for no extra cost.
- Are we investing to get a share of the business? No, you're helping us raise money and in return receiving some great rewards as a thank you.
- When will our rewards arrive? Your rewards or gift vouchers will arrive in early December. We will be in touch to arrange delivery.
- How do I choose whether I want a voucher of the reward? You will be given this option on the next page, once you click your pledge amount.
- Can I send these as gifts? Yes of course, we will contact you to confirm delivery nearer the time in case anything changes.
- If I choose a gift voucher split the amount into 2 vouchers? Yes no problem at all. Eg. If you have a £50 voucher and would like 2 X £25 just let us know.
- Can I pledge on multiple awards? Of course, but you will need to make each pledge separately. It takes a little longer but it's worth it!
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org | 01590 674 395
If you’ve got this far, Thank you so much for reading!
Flora & Amy x