- The global COVID-19 pandemic has created a very uncertain landscape for millions of British small businesses, which is going to make it very challenging for businesses to survive. Please help Thai-vedic Massage & Massage School to stay in business!
- Gift vouchers are available for any of the massages listed on the Thai-vedic massage website (prices as listed on www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk). The gift vouchers can be emailed to you, for you to print out at home. There is no expiry date on the vouchers, so however long this lasts, you can always look forward to a massage at the highest rated massage centre in South East London!
- Contact me if you would like to buy some gift vouchers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the meantime, join us at the following times using Zoom for Indian Head and Thai Yoga Massage classes at the following times:
MONDAYS Indian Head Massage (£5 per person, prepaid) 6-7pm
TUESDAYS Thai Yoga Massage: Feet, legs, hips and lower back stretches (£5 per person donation or join us for free!) 3-4pm
WEDNESDAYS Thai Yoga Massage: Back massage (£5 per person, prepaid) 6-7pm
THURDSAYS Indian Head Massage: (£5 per person donation or join us for free!) 3-4pm
FRIDAYS Thai Yoga Massage: Upper back neck and shoulders (£5 per person, prepaid) 6-7pm
SATURDAYS Thai Yoga Massage: Back massage (£5 per person donation or join us for free!) 3-4pm
How to join the classes
For all classes
- Please email me at least one hour before the class start time, so that I know how many people to expect/ whether to go ahead with the class.
- Then at the scheduled time, join via the Zoom app* on your phone or tablet (it doesn't work so well from laptops), using this link:https://us04web.zoom.us/j/7350966381
- Due to increased security measures you will also now need the following password to join the class: thaiyoga
- Pay what you can classes If you are still receiving a wage or have other funds please make a £5 donation per person (£10 per couple) in advance of the class via bank transfer. Otherwise , join us for free!
- Prepaid classes Please pay in advance (£5 per person/£10 per couple) via bank transfer.
Please make payments via the Rewards on this site
What you'll need:
- A partner, relative or housemate (dont drag anyone in from the street!) who is willing to give as well as receive a massage. You'll give a massage for 30 minutes then receive for 30 minutes, under my instruction.
- For Indian Head Massage: a kitchen or folding chair placed in a space big enough for you to walk around it.
- For Thai Yoga Massage: a yoga mat, duvet or futon placed on a floor space with room above & below the receivers head & feet when lying down & space for them to stretch their arms out to the side. Plus a pillow for their head.
* if you dont already have the Zoom app the link above will prompt you to download it.Try to do this before the class to save time.