These Terms and Conditions apply to the “Crowdfunder £500 Giveaway” promotional campaign (to be referred to as the “Campaign”).
By submitting a project during this period, projects will automatically be entered into the campaign, all entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter is Crowdfunder Ltd, C-Space, 5-7 The Crescent, Newquay, TR7 1DT (Crowdfunder, Crowdfunder.co.uk).
2. The campaign opens at 00:00am on 1 February 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11:59pm 31 March 2021 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Promotional Period”). No projects will be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date.
3. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and entries which are delayed, duplicated, incomplete, illegible, submitted via an alternative method or lost through technical problems will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for such entries. Proof of submission online will not be accepted as proof of entry.
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over, be a UK resident and also have previously applied and have been declined from our Aviva funding opportunity between 18th October 2020 and 30th January 2021.
3. Projects must meet the following criteria to be entered automatically into the Campaign:
a) You must have applied for but been ineligible for the Aviva Community Fund 2021. All those who meet this specific criteria have been notified (“You”).
b) You must be 18 years of age or over and be a UK resident.
c) You must be running a crowdfunding project on Crowdfunder.co.uk to raise money for your project (Project). Your Project must be the same project as that referred to in “a” above.
d. You may only launch one Crowdfunder project on Crowdfunder.co.uk during the Promotional Period.
i) Project must launch on Crowdfunder.co.uk within the PromotionalPeriod.
ii) Project must raise a minimum of £1000 on Crowdfunder.co.uk within
the Promotional Period.
iiii) Project must close successfully (i.e. meet its target) by the end of thePromotional Period.
£500 pledge award
4. One Project which meets the criteria in 3 above will be picked at random by Crowdfunder within  day of the end of the Promotional Period (Winning Project).
5. Crowdfunder will notify the project owner of the Winning Project by email and offer that Winning Project a pledge of five hundred pounds (£500.00) subject to the project owner accepting these terms and conditions. If the project owner accepts, they are the winner of the Campaign.
6. If the project owner does not respond within 72 hours or declines the offer, the offer will be withdrawn and Crowdfunder will repeat steps 4 and 5.
7. The winner may be announced on the promoter’s social channels at the discretion of the promoter.
8. You are responsible for all expenses incurred as a result of participating in this campaign. This may include, but is not limited to, costs associated with the running a project on Crowdfunder.co.uk, production of a promotional video, purchasing images or promoting the project.
9. The winner agrees to be the subject of, and participate in, a case study to be published on the Promoter’s web and social channels for the purposes of promoting the Promoter’s services and/or future campaigns if the Promoter requests it.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of their reasonable control. The Promoter will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment..
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result ofserver failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control. All lost, damaged or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
12. The Promoters, in their sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant at any stage for providing untruthful, inaccurate, misleading details and/or information and/or is otherwise in breach of these Terms.
14. These Terms are governed by and construed and performed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms.