Our campaign team is working tirelessly to #MakeSchoolsSafe and #ProtectOurCommunities
We provide -
- practical and emotional support to the members of our 23,000 strong Facebook group of parents and carers of school age children
- up-to-date, accurate information on current affairs and scientific developments which impact on safety in schools, through our social media channels
- educational support to members of Ed2 Learning Support Community
- liason with legal experts who are supporting ourselves and families in taking legal action against the Department for Education
- a website which includes campaign information, support resources and news articles - including those written by ourselves. The site is also an outlet for the voices of those impacted by a lack of safety in schools
And, if that wasn't enough, we also and appear regularly in the mainstream media.
To run our campaign effectively we use a variety of resources: images, hardware, software, web hosting, news subscriptions, digital advertising, small prizes for the children who win competitions in Ed2... you get the idea.
We are careful to run a lean campaign, and all our team give their time for free.
Please support us to run the very best campaign we can.
We are determined to protect families, education workers and our communities.