I am a Bristol based artist, originally from France.
I have been producing abstract art over the course of the last seventeen years. It has been a deep passion of mine and like so many other aspiring artists my ultimate goal is to share my artwork with the World in hopes that they can connect with it as much as I do.
This lockdown period has been tough for everyone and although I have been in isolation now for several Months, the upside is that it has allowed me to finely hone my craft. I have now settled on a style which I feel is both highly unique and gives a sense of continuity to my pieces.
Now that I have quite a substantial collection of work I am hoping to share with the World.
As a result I would like to raise funding for printing a book of my art, for advertising in prestigious art magazine and fund future art exhibition. I already have self-funded a significant portion of the project myself.
Thank you for any support you can offer and I hope you enjoy my work.
I want to give you a good range of options to choose from based on each on contribution.
Options include :
- An original artwork 30cm x 30cm with the new texture signed alongs with a certificate of authenticity included for all donation over £50.
- PDF copy of the book
- Physical Copy of the Book
- A framed print of your choice signed by me
- Physical Copy of the Book + A framed print of your choice + A personal thank you from me to you in the Book Credits.
- Physical Copy of the Book + A personal thank you from me to you in the Book Credits + A one of a kind, original canvas painting.