Hi. I am Nina Alexander and I am a marketer with 15 years of experience. I've worked with small and large businesses across Europe and served European, North American and Middle Eastern markets throughout my career. Currently, I work as a Marketing Mentor/Tutor and a Marketing Consultant, helping marketing managers around London implement the best marketing techniques within their organisations. I'd be happy to connect with you on LinkedIn.
What is Successful Setup?
Imagine understanding the world of online and digital without spending countless hours reading random articles online.
Imagine being able to optimise your website, social media, and admin work, without having to test random software and wonder which one would do the job.
Imagine making your business organised and easy to run with the guidance of someone, who's done it over a 100 times.
This is what Successful Setup is. In its core, it is a guided DIY digital marketing setup system of 7 key elements. It shows you step-by-step what to focus on, how to setup the tools you need, and how to have them running in less than 48 hours.
Why do you need Successful Setup?
There's always two ways of doing things: the easy way and the smart way. Corporations and large companies have long ago optimised and automated everything they can. They have follow-up emails prepped long before their clients ever thinks about submitting that contact form. They've planned the experience of each customer step-by-step, automated social media presence, invoices, mailing, and so much more. And while they've freed time to focus on actually growing their business, small and medium business owners still struggle with old-school tools.
See here: According to the Business Population Estimates 2019 by the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy in the UK, small business represent 99.3% of the existing business in the UK, but they still account for only 36.8% of the total turnover.
With Successful Setup you can fast forward your business into the 21st century. And the best part of it - it's a guided process. You don't have to do it all by yourself, but you also don't need to pay the prices of consultants ;)
Successful Setup will enable you to:
- Understand online terminology - we explain everything in simple words with plenty of examples;
- Build a website that focuses on conversion - your website wasn't meant to be an online poster;
- Understand SEO (making websites discoverable on search engines) - the best place to burry a dead body, they say, is on the second page of Google;
- Automate tasks - you don't have to do so many things manually, and we can show you an easy way to avoid that;
- Save money - we know the tricks that agencies use to get more money out of you, and we'll share them;
- Get more clients - when you make it easier for clients to buy from you, it becomes so much easier to reach more of them;
- Use a CRM - how to set it up and get the most of it (step-by-step);
- And so much more!
For those who read
If reading is your form of learning things, the Successful Setup Guide Book will give you all the information you need to get everything set up, including the costs of all the tools you need, templates for emails, invoices, social media posts, and so much more!
For those who watch
If you prefer watching videos then get the online class. It comes with tons of knowledge, plenty of examples, and everything that the guide book contains (templates for emails, invoices, social media posts, and a lot more).
For those who do
If you're absolutely ready to get your business optimised and automated to the best of its abilities, sign up for our Bootcamp. With a little preparation and two days spent with 9 more like-minded people and a tutor, you'll leave the event with your website optimised, your follow up emails sequence created, tested, and running, with your CRM set up, and a lot more confidence to go out there and conquer the world!
Meet some people who got Successful Setup working for them
Paul moved to London a few years ago to make money and travel, but then life happened, and he’s nowhere near to achieving his goals. Paul’s situation was:
- Full-time job with crazy working hours;
- Side-hustle that he wants to turn into his primary source of income;
- Limited knowledge of the digital world and possibilities;
- Limited finances to invest in consultants, web development, and more.
Paul needed to know how to:
- Scale his side business, so it becomes the primary source of income;
- Structure and automate some of the communication with clients;
- Have an online scheduling system.
Lauren is the events manager at a catering company in London. The company operates a few small restaurants in historic London landmarks. Lauren’s situation is:
- Extremely busy with her day-to-day activities at work;
- Using Excel and email to organise her tasks, but tired of it;
- Tech-savvy, but has no time to research all available options;
- Limited time to make a decision and way too many options.
Lauren needed to know how to:
- Choose the right systems to help her organise her job;
- Create an establish a template plan, so she can go on holidays without having to work while away.
How did it all come about?
In the winter of 2019, my wardrobe lacked an item I needed: a good down jacket. Like most Londoners, I couldn’t spare a week to go round shops in search of the correct one, so I decided to use the ultimate shopping tool – Google. And so I searched and searched only to find about ten different brands and nothing that caught my eye.
Why do we crowdfund?
The money raised through crowdfunding will be used to fund the first 2-day London Bootcamp, during which 10 carefully selected businesses will have their representatives taken through the guided DIY digital marketing setup. Finances will go towards renting a conference room and the creation of marketing materials (video testimonials, professionally taken photos) following the Bootcamp, to continue the promotion of Successful Setup.