Over the last 7 years we have been supporting our community and city through our social outreach programmes. These include our foodbank that currently supports over 100 families per week, giving them essential food and toiletry items to support through a crisis. Our Baby Basics charity supports vulnerable mothers with a gift of a moses basket and everything the baby and mother need for the first three months of the babies life. We give around 15 a month. We collect over 500kg of surplus food from supermarkets each week and distribute it to those who need it, both preventing the waste of food and preventing food poverty. We host a night shelter for the homeless between January and April each year (pending covid regulations). We support families at Christmas with the distribution of over 200 presents to children and adults who wouldn't receive them. On Christmas Day we host a free Christmas Meal for everyone who would be alone, and provide entertainment, transport and gifts to make Christmas special. Everything we do is to support those in most need.
* Supported 15 newborn babies have a better start to life through our Baby Basics Programme.
* Distributed food to 325 adults and 93 children through our foodbank.
* Collecting and distributing over half of ton of surplus food from supermarkets collected on over 80 occasions.
* Provided 360 free breakfasts for families with board games as part of our summer of fun.
* Offered 150 free cinema screening places, 90 free craft/science/messy play session places and 50 free baking lesson places.