Have you got a great business idea, but not sure where to start? Do you need some money to help you get your business up and running? Crowdfunding could help!
As part of the NatWest Back Her Business programme, we’re running a free Back Her Business event and workshop to teach you all about how crowdfunding works, and how crowdfunding and Back Her Business can be an effective way to get your new business up and running.
What you’ll learn:
- The importance of female entrepreneurship to society
- Back Her Business: how people can access it and the Bank’s role
- What crowdfunding is, and all about Crowdfunder
- The benefits of crowdfunding and what makes a good crowdfunding project
- Available guidance and support, including Back Her Business match funding
- A chance to practice your crowdfunding skills, with a prize for the winning team
- A talk from a female project owner about her crowdfunding journey