Your rights at work are under threat
The Tory Trade Union Bill is the biggest attack on workers’ rights for 30 years. It will:
- Make it almost impossible for workers to take strike action
- Threaten freedom of speech, with new restrictions on protests and pickets
- Weaken strikes by allowing employers to use agency workers
- Force unions to inform police and employers of any proposed use of placards, loudspeakers, blogs or social media
We are building a people’s movement against the Tory #TUBill and want you to be part of it. By donating you will help strengthen the cause and help us carry the message strongly to the Tories that we won’t stand for this.
- Our Scotland-wide campaign: Our first campaigning weekend kicks off on Saturday 26th September. Check out where the action is taking place
- Our Labour-led councils: including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Fife and Renfrewshire are all ready to use the powers of local government to protect the rights of workers.
- Our national petition: Over 300,000 people have already signed our petition. Help us stand up for your rights at work by signing it today: http://labour.org.uk/w/trade-union-bill-petition
- Across social media: show your support by adding our Twibbon: http://twibbon.com/Support/stop-the-tory-tubill
We need to raise £2000 to pay for 250,000 leaflets for delivery during the week of action - on street stalls, outside workplaces and in communities across Scotland. Will you chip in and help carry our movement against the #TUBill forward?
- Donate £5 to help us raise money for one leaflet run
- If you donate £10 you’ll get a badge
- If you donate £20 you’ll get a Labour for Life Tote bag
- If you donate £50 you’ll get an enamel badge, a Labour for Life Tote bag and a car sticker