Stop Brexit or Get A Deal
- In some opinion if the present year is 2019 and soon 2020 and we are in the the 20th century Not in the 21th century. A century is a period of 100 years. Centuries are numbered ordinarily in English and many other languages. The word century comes from the Latin centum, meaning one hundred. Period. Two centuries = 200 years. Do your arithmetics before you write in the press or on your website or blog and speak on television in front of the camera what century you are in the present. After you read this if you still writing or saying in the year 2019 or soon 2020 that you are in the 21th century you must be like in the 1984 dystopian novel by English novelist George Orwell or 1984 motion picture or part of a conspiracy to fool people and cover up the truth. Check fact it yourself write 21 centuries in years. In the year 2100 you will be in the 21th century you just have got to wait 80 years to get there. Also a decade is a period of 10 years and a millennium a period of 1000 years. Now you have the knowledge to unchain the week minded and explain to them why in this present time they are in the 20th Century.
Script from the dystopian novel 1984 by English novelist George Orwell:
"Freedom...is the freedom to say two plus two equals four.If that is granted...all else follows." "Do you remember writing in your diary: "Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two equals four?" "Yes. How many fingers am I holding up? Four.And if the Party says there are not four, but five, then how many? Five. No. That’s no use. You’re lying. How many fingers, please? Four. What else could I say? Five, or anything you like. Will you please stop it? Stop the pain. How can I help it? How can I help what I see in front of my eyes? Two and two makes four. Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five, sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. Neither the past, nor the present, nor the future...exists in its own right.Reality is in the human mind...not in the individual mind...which makes mistakes and soon perishes...but in the mind of the Party...which is collective and immortal. - Again. - No.How many fingers, Winston? Four. Four, I suppose there are four.I tried to see five.I wish I could.Which do you wish? To persuade me that you can see five, or really to see them?Really to see them. Again. How many, Winston? I don’t know. Better. No one escapes, Winston. There are no martyrs here.All the confessions made here are true.We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us.As long as he resists us, we never destroy him.We make him one of ourselves before we kill him.We make his brain perfect before we blow it out.And then...when there is nothing left but sorrow and love of Big Brother...we shall lift you clean out of history.We shall turn you into gas and pour you into the stratosphere. Nothing will remain of you.Not a name in a register.Not a memory in a living brain.You will be annihilated in the past, as well as in the future."
https://archive.org/download/AudioBook1984GeorgeOrwellComplete (14-May-2018 23:10 click the ogv file Size 3.2G)
- My opinion is to STOP BREXIT and stay in the European Union or get a deal that is in the single market and part of the European Economic Area (EEA) treaty agreement: A Norway type of deal will allow Great Britain to take control of it's laws and have border checks if it chooses so but it must be part of the European Economic Area (EEA) treaty agreement, means that Great Britain will be connected to the European Union common market, which means it must abide by many of the European Union rules, including allowing the free movement of people, goods, capital and services, in exchange for access to the internal market. It also must contribute with funds to the bloc.There are so many European Union founding and grants available for the European countries and citizens, that Great Britain can gain more from the European Union that it gives if Great Britain stays in European Union and it has the right people to access the funds. Make trade deals with the world by our government instead you say? Utter Balderdash people! Like Prime Minister Boris Johnson said about something that cannot disclose because it's utter complicated: "'This is Bermuda Triangle stuff'." Let the European Union do it and Great Britain gets instant access to the single market which means any future trade deals if any are worth getting.
- Any person who voted "Leave" must understand that a deal that is in the single market and part of the European Economic Area (EEA) treaty agreement with the European Union is right as rain and the only one that must be implemented into the United Kingdom laws.
- If any referendum is to take place in the near future we must not involve the Commonwealth citizens. In case you were not aware the Commonwealth citizens living in the the United Kingdom were allowed to vote in the 2016 Brexit referendum and that is any person who had a Visa available at that time of vote. Don't even try to explain the justice in that yet it was lawful.
- So in some opinion it is highly likely that if the ones that issued 200.000 Visas could have issued in reality 2.000.000 Visas but you will never know for sure as the digital infrastructure is like "magic" and if someone would really knew or find out for sure with proof it could say it's a typo "We missed a 0 digit" or could it be more "0" digits? What should be done? Police all people that got the power to issue VISAS is one way. It is most important that the laws must be changed and any citizen that comes with a VISA must be allowed free movement only in the country that obtains the VISA from and not within the whole European Union for example sanctions must be implemented for those that do not abide by this future law. It will be peace this way.
- Here is a List of Commonwealth Countries - Commonwealth citizens* - voting rights:
Antigua and Barbuda
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Cyprus*
St Christopher and Nevis
St Vincent and the
Trinidad and Tobago
United Republic of Tanzania
*Although also EU member states, citizens of Cyprus and Malta are eligible to be registered to vote in respect of all elections held in the UK.
*The British Nationality (The Gambia) Order 2018 came into force on 22nd June amending the British Nationality Act 81, adding The Gambia as a Commonwealth country.
*Citizens of Commonwealth countries that have been suspended from the Commonwealth retain their voting rights. Their voting rights would only be affected if their country was also deleted from the list of Commonwealth countries in the British Nationality Act 1981 through an Act of the UK Parliament.
British Crown Dependencies
The British Crown Dependencies consist of the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands including Jersey, Guernsey, Sark, Alderney, Herm and the other inhabited Channel Islands.
- Citizens of the British Crown Dependencies are considered to be Commonwealth citizens for the purposes of the electoral registration but they may only register to vote in UK elections when they are resident in the UK. As with citizens of British Overseas Territories, citizens of British Crown Dependencies are not entitled to register as overseas electors.
Have you ever watched The Birth of a Nation (1915) motion picture directed by D.W. Griffith? This are true real facts of the past that are still true facts in the present time:
"The negro party in control in State House of Representatives, 101 blacks against 23 whites, session of 1871. Historic incidents from the first legislative session under Reconstruction. The speaker rules that all members must wear shoes.It is moved and carried that all whites must salute negro officers on the streets.The helpless white minority.White visitors in the gallery. Passage of a bill, providing for the intermarriage of blacks and whites."
( DOWNLOAD OPTIONS click MPEG4 or OGG VIDEO links )
AI expert calls for end to UK use of ‘racially biased’ algorithms and says systems are so infected with biases they cannot be trusted !
"There is this fantasy among people in the military that these weapons can select individual targets on their own. These move beyond the drone strikes, which humans aren’t great at already, with operatives moving the drone by remote control and targeting individual faces via screens from bases thousands of miles away.Now the new idea that you could send autonomous weapons out on their own, with no direct human control, and find an individual target via facial recognition is more dangerous.Because what we have found out from a lot of research is that the darker the skin, the harder it is to properly recognise the face. In the laboratory you get a 98% recognition rate for white males without beards. It’s not very good with women and it’s even worse with darker-skinned people. In the latter case, the laboratory results have shown it comes to the point where the machine cannot even recognise that you have a face. "So, this exposes the fantasy of facial recognition being used to directly target brown skin offenders or black skin offenders, or any other brown skin or dark skin persons for instance." They are not middle-class men without beards, of whom there is a 98% recognition rate in the lab. They are darker-skinned people and AI-driven weapons are really rubbish at that kind of recognition under the current technology. The capacity for innocent people being killed by autonomous weapons using a flawed facial recognition algorithm is enormous."
- In the June 2016 referendum the majority of people in Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland voted to Not leave the European Union, even that the Commonwealth citizens were allowed to vote.They choose to remain inside the European Union. In any other future referendums only the citizens from United Kingdom and that is citizens from: Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England only must be allowed to vote.That's how a clean and referendum must be held.You cannot blame if Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland seek to be independent from England.
- In June 1948 the Empire Windrush arrived at Tilbury Docks, Essex carrying hundreds of people from the Caribbean. 70 years on, Windrush Stories invites us to consider a longer, more complicated and ongoing relationship between Britain and the Caribbean.From the late 1940s to the early 1960s thousands of men, women and children left the Caribbean, by sea and by air, for Britain. They were encouraged by the 1948 British Nationality Act that granted citizenship and right of abode in the UK to all members of the British Empire.
- Then the Foreign Office made on it's behalf a series of films in the early 1960s which were expressly designed to encourage people from Arab countries to come to Britain to work or study. The four films, all in Arabic, were made on behalf of the Foreign Office, and all begin with a mosque skyline and melodic chants of “Allahu Akbar”, the start of the Muslim call to prayer. They are unapologetically religious, eager to show Arabic-speaking Muslims how welcoming Britain is, how Islamic institutions exist in Britain to cater to their cultural and religious traditions, as a friendly home from home.
- Nobody can recall nor remember if there was referendum held within the United Kingdom for the Windrush Caribbean ethnics nor if there was a referendum held within United Kingdom for the Arab and middle eastern ethnics but they were brought to study, live and work in the United Kingdom.Most say that some people in power at that time betrayed their citizens and countries(Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England).
- Why 10-14-year-olds and 15-17-year-olds children cannot get the right to vote? If they can be prosecuted they must have the right to vote in any elections. They cannot get a normal life like getting married or having a boyfriend or girlfriend because the law does not allowed them until they are 18 years old (some allow 16 year-olds). If they would be allowed to get a life like an adult would you think it would limit or get most prosecutions to dissapear for 10-14-year-olds and 15-17-year-olds children ? In some opinion the answer is yes.
- It would be best if all children and adults alike would knew the country law in which they are living from the moment they are able to read. Solving poverty is also key in tackling not only this issue but so many others. (They won't pass any good laws they need criminals to feed the totalitarian system)
"On leaving, Gove was confronted by a 15-year-old climate activist, Izzy Warren, about Johnson’s failure to attend and the Tories’ green policies. Speaking to the Guardian, Izzy said: “I asked Gove why, if the Conservatives think this is a priority, the prime minister wasn’t here today.”
Asked if he looked surprised, she added: “I think older men, quite frankly, aren’t used to being challenged by teenage girls. Which makes it all the more fun when you get to do it.”
- "In the June 2016 referendum, 17.4 million voters, or 51.9 percent, backed leaving the EU while 16.1 million, or 48.1 percent, backed staying." and as you all know the United Kingdom population in 2016 was about 65,648,054 so let's do some arithmetic: 65,6 million minus the 17.4 million voters equals 48.2 million people in the United Kingdom that did NOT vote to leave the European Union.They did not had the right to vote or they did not go to vote or they voted to remain inside the European Union, again I must quote Boris Johnson: "'This is Bermuda Triangle stuff'." We love it. For us 48.2 million people just seems more then 17.4 million voters that backed leaving the European Union and that's with the Commonwealth citizens vote included . You should all be grateful with a deal that has access to the single market and that is part of the European Economic Area (EEA) treaty agreement.
- In a New Referendum only citizens from Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England will be allowed to vote without implicating any Commonwealth citizens nor the European citizens. (the number of Commonwealth citizens in the United Kingdom is more then of European citizens)
The Questions must be like this it's very important with it's specific check box :
1) Choose the new government deal that will be available at the present time ( the deal that is agreed with Europe)
2) Leave Europe with NO deal.
3) Stay in Europe do not leave.
- You must know that with any trade deals people from those countries will come to Great Britain and then to Europe if they will be allowed to, it's only a matter of time. After all you must choose either to stay within Europe or choose the US with the Commonwealth countries.Easy peasy.
In the north-western corner of Europe, cross-border mobility and trade is flourishing between Norway and Sweden. One is an EU member; the other is not. Norway is not an EU member but it is in the single market and pays handsomely for the privilege. It is not in the customs union but it is in the European Economic Area which might be considered a super-free trade agreement. Broadly, it means that all those customs officers are just looking out for a few products.
Norway (as well as Iceland and Liechtenstein) is part of what is known as the European Economic Area (EEA) treaty agreement, means that Norway is connected to the EU common market, which means it abides by many of the EU’s rules, including allowing the free movement of people, goods, capital and services, in exchange for access to the internal market. It also contributes funds to the bloc.
Norway's membership in the European Economic Area grants it access to the common market and most goods are exempt from paying duties but everything entering must be declared and cleared through customs."Norway can choose to impose higher tariffs on some goods, including alcohol and cigarettes. And it has."
But one lesson from Norway is that even with the Nordic country's close ties to the bloc, border checks are necessary. Cars entering Norway at Ørje are stopped and drivers asked for their destination and the purpose of their visit. The border post was recently extended and rebuilt with new barriers and cameras. Staffing has also been increased.Every truck that passes the Norwegian frontier with goods must submit papers for inspection and many hauliers employ the services of specialist companies, which prepare the documentation. Most of the technology deployed on the border, including the CCTV on all passable roads, is there to combat drug smuggling; in the first year of deployment 400 kg of narcotics were seized.Their offices dot the border on both sides.“You’ve got to stay in shape,” he said. “When the smugglers ditch their vehicles, we have to chase them on foot.”
If you do nothing about it nothing gets done about it.Chip in for a peaceful and wonderful present and a peaceful and glorious future.
Highly Worth to Watch Documentaries:
Inside Job (2010) - Directed By: Charles Ferguson (III); Written By: Charles Ferguson (III) , Chad Beck, Adam Bolt.
The Internet's Own Boy: The Story Of Aaron Swartz (2014) - Directed By: Brian Knappenberger; Written By: Brian Knappenberger, Lincoln Else.
https://archive.org/download/TheInternetsOwnBoyTheStoryOfAaronSwartz (click the 28-Jun-2014 23:55 mp4 file Size 1.5G)
Citizenfour (2014) - Directed By: Laura Poitras.
https://archive.org/download/citizenfour.2014 (click on 17-Nov-2016 05:28 mp4 file Size 1.6G)
Snowden (2016) - Directed By: Oliver Stone; Written By: Kieran Fitzgerald, Oliver Stone.
The Great Hack (2019) - Directed By: Jehane Noujaim, Karim Amer.
https://archive.org/download/the.great.hack.2019.nf.webdl.dd5.1.x264ntgreducido (click on 12-Aug-2019 12:26 mp4 file Size 681.3M)
- "Who backs Brexit? Agriculture is against it; industry is against it; services are against it. None of them, needless to say, support a no-deal Brexit. Yet the Conservative party, which favoured European union for economic reasons over many decades, has become not only Eurosceptic – it is set on a course regarded by every reputable capitalist state and the great majority of capitalist enterprises as deeply foolish.The fact is that the capitalists who do support Brexit tend to be very loosely tied to the British economy. This is true of hedge funds, of course – but also true for manufacturers such as Sir James Dyson, who no longer produces in the UK. The owners of several Brexiter newspapers are foreign, or tax resident abroad – as is the pro-Brexit billionaire Sir James Ratcliffe of Ineos."
In some opinion: the European Union is well aware that Brexit was a mix of Nationalists seeking change, some in the US (sorry It's America First and the UK will be likely in the Submissive position) buying the United Kingdom(and maybe many other?) for it's precious lands and data(it's communication control/block, airspace control/block to defend attacks from who?) unregulating and changing laws in the process pushing the European Union to accept defeat and the last but not least the Commonwealth countries seeking to strike trade deals with the United Kingdom in exchange for it's coin and data with no need to change more of United Kingdom laws with some of their own because they already did so in US as well and in the process pushing the European Union to accept defeat. "Staring at someone or at your own children has become a punishable law! A offence! Really?!" What about the surveillance by digital video cameras? They get a exception pass from staring at the people and things? It's barking mad! By the way they tried it in France too the staring nonsense, but France did not bite the bait until this present day...but they may falter..."Prolonged staring will not be considered sexual harassment, French Ministry confirms".No doubt that this kind of mentally deranged people will keep trying to fool other people or infiltrate key positions and pass their hidden agenda in any government and change their laws and constitutions so they can take the freedom from it's citizens .
- Question: What if the European Union decides that enough is enough and gets rid of all foes and completely blocks the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth countries (goods and people) from accessing European Union airspace, European Union terrestrial and maritime space?
- Europe must, create a new European law in a way that any lands that are part of Europe or belong to European States or European member States that want to sell any lands must be offered to the other European Member States first or cannot be sold.A special website should be dedicated for such offers.Secure communication within the website must be a paramount condition with no 3rd parties collecting or spying on European Citizens.
"Better live and 'play' in your part of the hemisphere is the smarter choice and those who cannot, want wars?"
BRITTANY KAISER: " The wealthiest companies are technology companies. Google, Facebook, Amazon, Tesla(among others). And the reason why these companies are the most powerful companies in the world is because, last year, data surpassed oil in its value. Data is the most valuable asset on Earth.And these companies are valuable because they have been exploiting people's assets."
- REP. MICHAEL CAPUANO: " You come to us today, telling us, you are sorry, we didn't mean it; we won't do it again; trust us. Well, I have some people in my constituency that actually robbed some of your banks. And they say the same thing! There sorry, they didn't mean it; they won't do it again. "
- ANDREW SHENG, CHEIF ADVISOR, CHINA BANKING REGULATORY COMMISION: " Why a financial Engineer be paid 4 times to 100 times more then a real engineer? A real engineer builds bridges a financial engineer builds dreams and uh, you know, when those dream turn out to be nightmares, other people pay for it. "
- One says: "In the video, they portrayed the sexual harasser as a professional white man wearing a suit - I'm sure that generally fits the demographic of men most likely to assault women in public.As a straight, law abiding professional who pays his taxes, looks after his family, donates to charity and doesn't break the law, I understand that I am the Boogeyman. Genuine criminals, rapists, benefits scroungers, losers etc get a (cultural) pass just as long as they're not white."
Disclosures that all of you must read :
Hacking Can Happen To You Even When You’re Offline written JANUARY 2, 2015
8 Technologies That Can Hack Into Your Offline Computer and Phone written JULY 14TH, 2015
Simjacker vulnerability lets attackers track your location with an SMS written SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2019
Police confiscate surveillance van loaded with hacking tools written NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019
Tesco tests spy chip technology written Sat 19 Jul 2003
New Evidence of Hacked Supermicro Hardware Found in U.S. Telecom written on October 9, 2018
The tech giants, the US and the Chinese spy chips that never were… or were they? written on Sat 13 Oct 2018
Text to Speech and AI Powered Deepfakes
Are deepfakes a threat to democracy? The creator of a series of viral clips says he is raising awareness of their subversive potential
AI expert calls for end to UK use of ‘racially biased’ algorithms
Snowden Digital Surveillance Archive
- "So what’s going on? Clearly, someone’s being economical with the actualité. Seeing what happened to Supermicro’s share price, you can see why the companies might be er, defensive. (And of course, the thought that security might oblige them to relocate manufacturing to the US would blow their minds, never mind their bottom lines.) Likewise, the intelligence agencies might be reluctant to draw too much public attention to supply-chain interference, given that they all do it."
"Hardware manipulation is extremely difficult to detect, which is why intelligence agencies invest billions of dollars in such sabotage. The U.S. is known to have extensive programs to seed technology heading to foreign countries with spy implants, based on revelations from former CIA employee Edward Snowden. But China appears to be aggressively deploying its own versions, which take advantage of the grip the country has over global technology manufacturing."
"Three security experts who have analysed foreign hardware implants for the U.S. Department of Defense confirmed that the way Sepio's software detected the implant is sound. One of the few ways to identify suspicious hardware is by looking at the lowest levels of network traffic. Those include not only normal network transmissions, but also analogue signals -- such as power consumption -- that can indicate the presence of a covert piece of hardware."
- "One of the keys to any successful hardware attack is altering components that have an ample power supply to them, a daunting challenge the deeper into a motherboard you go. That's why peripherals such as keyboards and mice are also perennial favourites for intelligence agencies to target, Appleboum said."
- "The threat from hardware implants “is very real,” said Sean Kanuck, who until 2016 was the top cyber official inside the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. He's now director of future conflict and cyber security for the International Institute for Strategic Studies in Washington. Hardware implants can give attackers power that software attacks don’t."
- Regarding this issue in my opinion: Europeans (British included) must create, write, build or manufacture their own software, operating systems, hardware components, gadgets and stuff from scratch (with NO backdoor, malicious software, trojans, etc) like some in Israel and Russia have already done.You will notice how evil forces that you may be aware or not aware of, will do everything to stop you from achieving accomplish this task. It's quite hard and foolish to trust others with your past, present and future.....!!! Don't you think ?
- It's possible that if you ever thought sometimes why you partner or business partner or partners or boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife or new potential clients or persons did not call or write you, it may be that you were and they as well were or are sabotaged by a 3rd party or more 3rd parties. In the digital age we must know how to put a stop or regulate this madness!