Ferrets, itchy bits and cake!
A massive joyous thank you to all the backers who have pledged so far. Myself and Emma could no do this without you, and you're generous investment in our little movie. You are beautiful. Now have some of this cake. You deserve it. You are fabulous. It's got buttercream in the middle.
Five days to go!
We have FIVE days to go until the crowdfunder ends and things are really heating up here at Stages HQ! Myself and Emma have especially set up a room filled with glitter, balloons, puppies and fireworks which are all timed to go off as soon as the crowdfunder ends on Monday! its going to be dangerously fun!
With so little time left, we still need your help to meet our target so please share our page on the social medias, tell your friends, enemies and casual aquaintances about our short and for the love of God eat some more of the cake, we made too much.
As a EXTRA thank you here are FIVE facts about thrush you may not be aware of...
1. Did you know that thrush was invented by the Romans in Roman times?
2. Did you know that the Greeks have 657 words for thrush but only one word for that feeling you get when you stand up too quickly?
3. Did you know that the best way to cure thrush is to drink the blood of an arrogant pigeon on a thursday at 6.05pm whilst chanting the words to itchycoo park?
4. Did you know that 1 in every 2 million women will think that they have thrush but will actually turn out to have trapped a small ferret (or several) in their pants?
5. Did you know that thrush is a sign of a life well lived?
N.B - Did you know that thrush is a serious medical condition and if you are showing symptoms, you should consult a medial professional.
Also here is a picture of some baby thrushes, if you need to see something cute after all the thrush talk. Awwwwww
Once again thank you for all your support, we have shed a few tears over the last 3 weeks over all the pledges and have been humbled by how bloody nice you all are.
lots of hugs
Ellen & Emma
There are no comments on this update yet.