The global COVID-19 pandemic has created a very stressful time for millions of employees, particularly for keyworkers in the NHS.
We would love to see a Mental Health First Aid kit in every NHS staff room or facility, something stressed workers can go too to recharge, seek help and have some 'me' time to top up their mental health & self-care.
We would love you to sponsor a MHFA Kit for an NHS hospital, simply pledge whatever you can and your name will be added to a card inside the kit.
With every £25 raised a kit will be sent to a hospital in the U.K.
You can also order the kit online and choose your own hospital, school, retailer or organisation of your choice at
Once up and running a list of Hospitals sponsored will be added.
Sponsor a Mental Health First Aid Kit for the Workplace ~
Our kit comes in a durable & Water resistant bag Approx. Size: 24cm x 12cm and contains the following;
- *A tin of 20 self-care tips. This Little Tin is small but powerful, holding 20 self care tips on how to avoid stress in the workplace & gaining a work - home life balance.
The Tin itself is approx. 10x5 mm and the cards are 5x4mm each. Cards are waterproof & durable.
- *2 Bubble wands ~ Blowing negative thoughts away & watching them pop can be so satisfying
- *Post it notes & pen ~ write down negative thoughts & then screw them up and throw them away.
- *Mini puzzle Cube ~ To distract the mind and occupy it with trying to outwit the cube.
- *Breathing exercise card ~ 5 minutes spent regulating your breathing and sitting in peace & quiet can help restore calm.
- *Tissues ~ sometimes all we need are tissues and a kind word.
- *Finger spinner ~ when we are stressed we fidget! ( colour may vary to the one shown)
- *5 Mindfulness Exercise cards ~ 5 different mindfulness activity cards that can be carried out at your desk.
- *A flyer ~ with info on handy help available for a range of issues that could be affecting your workforce.
- *A links & download card ~ giving instant access via a smart phone to our online resource page that contains downloads & links to resources to help, music on Spotify* to mediate too and advice on managing stress. A Spotify account ( not included ) will be needed to access music links.