We are a team of experienced Baseball and Softball players and coaches living in Wales. We firmly believe that an international, team-based sport like Baseball and Softball benefits the youth and sports community in Wales. Our program is designed to serve youth in disadvantaged communities in Wales.
- Promoting baseball and softball to all the residents of Wales through establishing a community youth program for the residents of Cardiff, the capital of Wales.
- Establishing a team of trained staff and volunteers headquartered in Cardiff serving all aspects of the youth program.
- Securing state of the art, covered athletic field partnership rentals on a weekly basis as a base of operations for intro sessions, team practice sessions, seasonal skills camps, and scrimmages.
- Overseeing the formation and completion of a construction project
- Developing and forming a national team program for international competition.
- Running and scaling school programs beginning with target high schools and working backwards through the pipe-line to all eligible ages.
- Partnering with local educational programs to provide disadvantaged members with tutoring and higher educational prep mentorship opportunities.
- Establishing and registering a Community Interest Company and raising funds from sponsors to become an independently financed and sustainable entity.
- Organizing and running sponsor and donor events.
- Launching, overseeing, and completing a field construction initiative.
- Launching a website and all social media channels.
- Securing a local marketing agency and sports partnership.
- Purchasing program insurance
- Establishing regular weekly indoor session for all 50 interested youth who came through our summer 2018 program.
- Marketing and running regular promotional intro sessions reaching over 5,000 youth during our first year.
- Scaling the high school intro session program to every high school in Cardiff and establishing a high school league with at least 4 full teams of at least 15-20 committed players.
- Establishing full committed playing teams for each RBI age group level to practice regularly.
- Securing equipment donations and local storage facilities.
- Completing a Baseball Tomorrow Fund application for a baseball and softball pitch.
- Matching cash grant contributions by securing local partner donations at 30% of operating costs, raising up to $40,000 of local sponsorship funding in the first year, 60% of operating costs in the second year, and 100% of operating costs in the third year.