Dear Secret Pillowers,
On Friday you will have recieved, POWER, Secret Pillow Project's weekly update, with the thank you letter below. If you did not recieve it, do check your junk or promotions folder in your email accounts.
The haze is finally clearing after the most incredible month of Secret Pillow Project’s life. I am excited to start the thanking process so...
Thank you Secret Pillower, together we have done something amazing! We have won support for our important project from the 4 corners of the globe.
- inspired pledges of £32,364
- recruited 302 people to become Secret Pillowers
- told our story to a worldwide audience of over 100,000
- sold just under 300 Sample Secret Pillows and sold 87 products from our new Spots & Stripes collection
- received a £10,000 gift from a Secret Pillow Philanthropist
Now we can:
- ask our current producers to invite 100 women to join our empowerment programme
- place orders for all our products to be made in our new, bespoke, Spots & Stripes collection
- increase our producers confidence that there is a growing demand for their products and continued support for their empowerment journeys
- contract our UK team for another 4 months to test out our 5 ideas to dramatically increase pillows sales and turn Secret Pillow Project into an independent and sustainable social business
We are incredible!
to see ourUK Team saying thank you, whilst celebrating campaign success and eating dosas, a traditional food from South India.
I am going to India in July to see Sharmila, Preethy, Dhanya and all the rest of the producers. I will tell them about all the campaign and show them all the wonderful photos you send in of you enjoying your Secret Pillows. I will share my photos of the trip and their thoughts on what has been achieved on my return.
So let me leave you with a message from Secret Pillow producer Sheeja "Secret Pillow Project helped me realise that opportunity can change my lifestyle and vision.”
100 more women will have this opportunity thanks to you.
With deep gratitude,