We are launching a new scholarship program to give young people in developing countries the opportunity to study and realise their desires to give back to their communities. Our goal is to award 10 scholarships by December 2019 to students in countries such as Zimbabwe, Uganda, and India.
Why scholarships? The most effective ideas for community development come from within those communities. With scholarship funds to enable young leaders to study community development within their own context, we will be giving them a helping hand to develop their own ideas and solutions, and have the confidence to take them forward, to lead the change they want to see.
With your help, our scholarships will fund young people to study (course costs) and live better (stipends for materials and living expenses) for 1-3 years depending on each of the student's individual needs. We will also connect them with mentoring opportunities from their peers as well as through our professional networks. All money raised will go directly to support the scholarships.
Your money will pay for:
- £20 = living expenses (food, transport, rent) for one student for one month.
- £50 = books and materials for one student for one school term.
- £100 = stipend for living expenses for one student for one school term.
- £500 = total scholarship (tuition fees + living expenses) for one student for one school term.
- £1,000 = total scholarship (tuition fees + living expenses) for one student to finish primary school. We will name a school scholarship after you (if you wish).
- £3,000 = total scholarship (tuition fees + living expenses) for three students for one higher education course. We will name a higher education scholarship after you (if you wish).
100% of the funds that LeNoir Foundation receives will be spent directly on the scholarships.
Who’s behind this campaign.
LeNoir Foundation is an incredible social enterprise founded by social enterprise expert Jay Mawaka-Smith & Prateek Saini, LeNoir Foundation was created exclusively for charitable purposes, specifically focused on providing relief to poor, distressed, and underprivileged children residing in India, Uganda and Zimbabwe by developing academic scholarships and educational programs. We lovingly extend our hands to those in need to provide excellent, life-changing opportunities. In addition, we strive to prepare them so that they may overcome daily challenges and receive a better future.
Follow our work and share with your friends on facebook, twitter, and Instagram. See our website for further information: www.lenoirfoundation.com
Thank you for your support, and for helping us to fund scholarships to support young people to achieve their dreams and be a part of the change they want to see in their own communities.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments, suggestions, ideas and feedback. We would love to hear from you!