Crowdfunder exists to tackle society’s challenges by making ideas happen.
Together we want to change the world, inspire the crowd and be a good business.
We are an organisation with a social purpose and deeply passionate about society’s challenges. We believe that everyone in the UK is a philanthropist in the making and they should have the power to make positive change in their communities.
We are growing and our Partnerships Team need an Account & Contract genius to help deliver that growth. The role of the Account & Contract Manager will develop as the business grows.
Are you ready to change the world?
You will need to feel really confident working alongside board level executives and partners. Your role will be dynamic and will include helping the Crowdfunder Partnership Team to:
- Build and maintain effective working partnerships with existing and new Crowdfunder Partners.
- Meet targets by providing support that ensures the smooth running of projects.
- On-board Partners working with our Creative and Development Teams.
- Identify projects that merit Crowdfunder training.
- Assist with the delivery of online and face to face partner training.
- Ensure Partners and the Crowdfunder Team receive the data and reports required to help them do their job effectively.
- Support the marketing and sales process including CRM.
Can you inspire the Crowd?
We are looking for an Account & Contract Manager who uses their initiative and works with minimal supervision. You will display:
- An ability to understand the individual and unique needs of our Partners both on the phone and in person.
- An entreprenuerial focus and motivation to make things happen.
- Superb presentation skills.
- Great organisational skills and the ability to juggle various projects successfully.
- Strong administrative skills with proven experience of managing documentation and using document management systems.
- Strong IT skills, including Google packages.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and plan tasks independently on daily/weekly basis.
- Customer focus, with a proactive and results-driven approach.
- Commitment to upholding professional standards.
You will be creative, be able to think on your feet and will need to have a very flexible approach as your role is likely to develop and change.
If you want to change the world, inspire the crowd and be an integral part of a good business, then this could be the role for you.
A Good Business
It’s a highly commercial operation, but it’s also a caring one. We recognise that when an employee walks into the office at the start of a working day, they don’t suddenly take leave of their families, their responsibilities, their passions and hobbies
So, don’t expect a stuffy, corporate environment. We work smart. We have a commercial concentration that is second to none and our focus is on achieving stretching membership and project targets and outcomes.
That takes a certain sort of ambition and determination and it’s built into our unique DNA. We have a vibrant, intuitive way of doing business that makes work fun.
This role will be based in our London office.