- Hello. My name is Ruben Reed and I am 14 years old.
I’m trying to raise money for five deserving charities and a chance to watch the lions in South Africa 2021. The distance between the UK and Cape Town is 8200 miles and I am planning to run 8.2 miles which is a scaled down version of the distance to South Africa every week for 8 months (35 weeks) until the day of the test match which is the 31 st July 2021.
The charities I have decided to fund raise for are ;
- Wooden spoon children’s charity of rugby
- Dementia UK
- The Stroke Association
- Willow brook hospice
- Macmillan Cancer research
- All of these charities play extremely important roles in offering crucial support and treatment to sufferers of illnesses and their families .
- Each week I am going to be updating my page telling you how my runs are going and showing pictures of the distance ran.
- I would appreciate it massively if you could please and support the charities and myself.
- Thank You