Will you help me to beat the SNP, kick out the Tories and continue as the Scottish Labour MP for Dunfermline & West Fife?
About the project
I am deeply honoured to have served as Member of Parliament for Dunfermline and West Fife since 2010. I am asking for your support to help Scottish Labour beat the SNP, and stop David Cameron keeping the keys to number 10 by donating to my campaign.
When I was elected I promised to be our full-time voice in Parliament. Over the past 5 years I have kept my promise, speaking up for West Fife week in, week out.
I have taken action on big issues that matter to us all, such as train fares, energy prices and the treatment of members of our armed services. But is on local issues that I have worked hardest. I have campaigned hard to secure local investment, protect community assets and safeguard local services.
I have stood up for West Fife putting local people first and campaigning for a fairer Scotland. I have:
- helped more than 7,500 West Fifers with individual cases over the last 5 years
- fought for lower energy bills for pensioners
- led the campaign that secured the completion of the second Aircraft Carrier at Rosyth
- put forward legislation to prevent discrimination against members of the Armed Forces
I am campaigning hard to win this election for Labour. Only Labour will end the Tories austerity. Only Labour will recruit 1,000 new nurses, raise the minimum wage to £8 an hour and end zero hour contracts. Only Labour offers a new guarantee for Scotland's young people, will ensure our Scottish Parliament has the power to top up benefits and will fund 200 new literacy teachers for schools.
All of this is only possible if Labour is the largest party following the election. That means we need to return as many Labour MPs as possible. We need to beat the SNP and send the Tories packing.
Thank you for supporting my campaign.
Member of Parliament for Dunfermline and West Fife
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendum Act 2000. By making a donation to my campaign, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK Electoral Register (excluding the Chanel Islands and Isle of Man)
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party, in a calendar year my name and the amount of my donation will be published on the Electoral Commissions website although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party
- Donations are not tax deductible
This page is promoted by Willie Campbell on behalf of Thomas Docherty. 28 Woodmill Terrace, Dunfermline KY11 4SR.