It has been a great privilege to represent my home town in Parliament for the past nine years. I am proud to stand up for Wolverhampton and passionate about our city.
The Tories have left our police overstretched. NHS waiting times are up. Local unemployment is twice the national average. Local people deserve better public services. Every child deserves the very best start in life.
That is what I am standing for in this election. But I need your help. Please donate if you can. Every amount - no matter how small - will be a huge help to keep Wolverhampton North East Labour and to defeat Boris Johnson's Tories.
Your donation will be made to Wolverhampton North East Constituency Labour Party's Campaign Fund and will help me to reach more people during what could be the closest election campaign in over 30 years.
If you are kind enough to make a donation, please carefully note the following rules which I am required to follow as a parliamentary candidate:
- If you donate over £50 to my campaign please contact me at email@example.com with your name and address as this is a legal requirement;
- Your name and address will need to be checked against the electoral register to ensure that you are eligible to donate;
- Your name but not your address will be made available to the Electoral Commission on request after the election;
- Donations of more than £50 cannot be accepted from anyone who is not registered to vote in the UK;
- Donations over £1500 will require a public declaration of your name and your donation, although your address can be withheld.
To read the full Electoral Commission guidance, please click on the link here.
UK companies, limited liability partnerships, trade unions and unincorporated associations may also make donations. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information before doing this.
Thank you. Your support is much appreciated.
Published by Crowdfunder. Promoted by Hazel Malcolm on behalf of Emma Reynolds, both at 492a Stafford Road, WV10 6AN.