We are seeking funds to carry out various projects across the UK to acheive social inclusion to prevent mental health issues occuring within the Black communities in Britain.
Your donation can help us achieve the following:
- Hosting more blood donor recruitment drives to register more Black blood donors to help SAVE THE LIVES of those affected by Sickle Cell. There is currently only 1% of black blood donors!!
- Hosting more stem cell recruitment drives to register more Black stem cell donors to increase the likelihood of a black person finding a match if they are diagnosed with a blood cancer, such as Leukemia. Help us SAVE LIVES!!
- Hosting more Black Mental Health Pop Up Service events across the UK to give SUPPORT and INFORMATION as well as being an outlet to EXPRESS mental health concerns with out being JUDGED!
- Hosting employment workshops across the UK to help get more Black people into PAID EMPLOYMENT.
- Marketing campaigns to raise awareness about Prostate Cancer. BLACK MEN are most at risk of prostate cancer, we must increase awareness and particpate in more medical research to SAVE MORE LIVES from dying to CANCER!!
- Raise awareness about mental illness in the Black community and break the stigma about talking about issues which are killing people.
- Improve the quality of life for Black (BME) people living in the UK by achieveing social and economic equality so that Black people are no longer more at risk to mental health issues than other ethnicities.
To raise increased awareness we shall be filming our charitable work and live streaming it on UKGrime.com as well as other media outlets.
Together we can change the world!
We want to see an equal society because we are all equal, it is not right that just based on your skin colour you are more at risk to mental illness, harm, danger or death.
We need to change things.
Thank you soooooo much for your support!
Contact us with any questions/feedbacks or sponsorship donations on email@example.com