Together we want to change the world, inspire the crowd and be a good business.
We are an organisation with a social purpose and deeply passionate about society’s challenges. We believe that everyone in the UK is a philanthropist in the making and they should have the power to make positive change in their communities.
People are your passion. You know just how to win hearts and minds. You know that when a business puts People and the Place of Work at the centre of its agenda…… things get done. You also know that it’s how people
feel at work that will determine their loyalty and contribution and your role will have a big impact on that feeling.
Are you ready to change the world?
Crowdfunder is growing and the People agenda will grow with it.
You will provide an effective ‘People and Place’ service to our teams to make this business a great place to work.
You will deliver
- Agreed recruitment targets by attracting and retaining the right people at the right time so that Crowdfunder achieves its growth targets.
- People interventions that drive employee satisfaction and growth including on-boarding, policies and process, payroll, talent planning, employee engagement, people development and performance improvements.
- People management expertise and coaching to the Crowdfunder Team.
- A well-managed and delightful place to work.
There will be some ad-hoc travel as you run projects, coach and support others.
Can you inspire the crowd?
- Perhaps you are already the People Champion in your current role and now want to take your skill to the next level. You will already have a good working knowledge and experience of the ins and outs of recruitment or training and development.
- You will have an understanding that revenue targets are crucial to achieving business growth and how these are driven by an effective People Plan.
- You will be creative, be able to think on your feet and will need to have a very flexible approach as your role is likely to develop and change. Sometimes you will step in outside of standard office hours.
- You will have great organisational skills and the ability to juggle various projects successfully.
- Attention to detail and good IT skills.
- Team skills and the ability to quickly gain the trust and confidence of the people that you work with.
If you have a natural flair for winning the hearts and minds of others so that they to succeed and the business grows; if you can demonstrate the ability to lead people projects and want an opportunity to specialise in People and managing our workplace - this could be the role for you!
A Good Business
It’s a highly commercial operation, but it’s also a caring one. We recognise that when an employee walks into the office at the start of a working day, they don’t suddenly take leave of their families, their responsibilities, their passions and hobbies.
So, don’t expect a stuffy, corporate environment. We work smart. We have a commercial concentration that is second to none and our focus is on achieving stretching membership and project targets and outcomes.
That takes a certain sort of ambition and determination and it’s built into our unique DNA. We have a vibrant, intuitive way of doing business that makes work fun and we’re based in a beautiful workspace by the sea.