Paul O'Kane is the Scottish Labour candidate for Renfrewshire South at the Scottish Parliament elections in May. Paul is standing to be a strong local voice for the community he grew up in. Paul is working to ensure better services for local people and to be a champion for the towns and villages of the constituency. Paul wants ensure that every young person in our community has the chance to thrive and succeed no matter their background. Paul wants to put an end to unfair cuts from the SNP and ensure that local Councils get the funding they need to fund the services we value - but he can't do it alone, he needs your help. In these difficult times we cannot fundraise in the normal way so we are seeking your support to ensure we can campaign effectively in a socially distanced way in the run up to the election.
*Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to the Labour Party, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to the Renfrewshire South Labour Party.
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
**Permissibility checks will be carried out on individual donors in compliance with the rules laid out by the Electoral Commission on donations in election campaigns. You will be contacted by the Election Agent on behalf of Paul O'Kane to obtain this information. Donor details may be published.
Promoted by Connor Cunningham on behalf of Paul O'Kane both at 33C Thornhill, Johnstone, PA5 8JQ
Thank you for your support.