YARDIES FOOD is about to launch a mobile App and social media platform allowing every one passionate about food or cooking to share their recipes AND receive a fair payment for their precious skills, tips and time consuming video edits explaining a recipe.
In this current climate, it is fair to expect some form of compensation in exchange for our own copyrighted contents without the burden of joining the influencers and popular accounts hustle!
We also propose to make your recipes available in different languages, increasing the reach of traditional recipes beyond language barriers.
Why are we crowdfunding?
- The mobile application (for iOs and Android phones) has been self funded. The web app, to be opened for registration in mid-November, is almost completed. The scope of the back-end development requires more funding to allow multi-languages, translations and robust security tools for our user's personal information.
- A few influencers (and if you are one, do join us) are behind us and ready to promote us. We would not honor their reputation by rushing in any cheap options, just for the sake of launching.
- We want YOU on board by taking the opportunity to advertise our concept and get you to participate in our future success.
How we’ll spend the money raised
- Invest in the most needed extra fund for back-end development (robust platform with security, compliance and maintenance)
- Legal documents: a platform that actually pay you to post needs specific terms and conditions/contracts, before sending you any payments.
- We are creating a first job (one of many, hopefully). The moderation job is vital and already too much to bare for one person - the founder.
- BUYING RECIPES to promote smaller accounts within our platform. Your money is buying recipes in advance and you will have NO TIME LIMITATION on choosing which one you like.